Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Bit of a stupid question, and i havent jumped ship as my PS2 is still going strong but as Xmas draws in i want to treat myself to a new console but cant decide which one to buy?

I am debating between the two....

I have read reviews and that but still cant decide, they are expensive but i would like to know which one would be value for money... i want to buy one in time for Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on friday....

Any advice would be appreciated... :D

I don't regret getting my PS3 at all - the only thing that im disappointed about with it is that you can't play your own music in game through the console and to be honest that's hardly even an issue.

Ive bought Jericho and PES 2008 for the PS3 this week both costing just £29.99 so the cost of games isn't much different to the PS2.

Really ? How about Super Mario 3 or Mario Kart ?

Niether yet.. but they will.

But at the mo' I have Super Metroid, Super Mario World, F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country, Contra III, Street Fighter II: Turbo, ActRaiser.

Plus N64, Megadrive, NES, NeoGeo, Turbo Grafx....

So I have Original Mario, Mario II, Sonic. etc...

Soo many Classic games!!! :cool:

Remember - you cant borrow your mates games OR trade them in on PS3, get the xbox 360. If it breaks, send it back and get a new one instantly from the shop.

Only had one problem with my 360, and that was when i dropped the power pack on top of it and i had the red lights of death. Took it to game and they exchanged it there and then. :)

Remember - you cant borrow your mates games OR trade them in on PS3, get the xbox 360. If it breaks, send it back and get a new one instantly from the shop.

Only had one problem with my 360, and that was when i dropped the power pack on top of it and i had the red lights of death. Took it to game and they exchanged it there and then. :)

Thats the good thing about having it, if you break it yourself, blame Microsoft, shop rarely argues as they know there is a issue :D

If anything it's a good thing not a bad one!

PS3 is abit of a darkhorse, the games etc will surely improve, and if blue ray takes off, it will be worth it's money, but 360 is a safe bet at the mo!! I have a wii, and untill recently I was thinking of binning it, but the good games are beggining to filter through, so i may hold onto it for while yet!!!

PS3 is abit of a darkhorse, the games etc will surely improve, and if blue ray takes off, it will be worth it's money, but 360 is a safe bet at the mo!! I have a wii, and untill recently I was thinking of binning it, but the good games are beggining to filter through, so i may hold onto it for while yet!!!

Metroid Prime 3 on Friday!!!

Mario Galaxy on the 16th...

And Zack and Wiki in Nov sometime!!! :thumbsup:

Archived