Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Yeah the arguments are pointless...

I have done much more researching and i have now changed my mind and decided to get a PS3, just ordered it....

My decision was made after my mate said to me his xbox 360 kept braking, he didnt like it either!! he recently got the PS3 and brought it round tonight and i have gotta say the game play on a HD TV was amazing...

So thats it end of.....

Ps3.... maybe a wrong desicion depending on how you look at it but thats down to me!!!

I will prob be on here either saying how pleased i am or how much i am wishing i got a Xbox 360!!

Thanks everyone....

I just wanna get some next gen gaming done now!!

I have done much more researching and i have now changed my mind and decided to get a PS3, just ordered it....

My decision was made after my mate said to me his xbox 360 kept braking, he didnt like it either!! he recently got the PS3 and brought it round tonight and i have gotta say the game play on a HD TV was amazing...

So thats it end of.....

Ps3.... maybe a wrong desicion depending on how you look at it but thats down to me!!!

I will prob be on here either saying how pleased i am or how much i am wishing i got a Xbox 360!!

Thanks everyone....

I just wanna get some next gen gaming done now!!

Good decision mate.

As long as you use the network features you'll be very happy with your purchase.

Out of interest, did you get the 60gb model, and what games?

Playstation 3.

pffffffft.

X box 360. To be honest, i really dont think theirs much difference at all. I only buy sport games now anyway so i could get them on both. It really dosent bother me if i had either.

PS3 has one, maybe two, quality games and apart from the new Ratchet and Clank there are very few good ones on the way that aren't going to be available on the 360 anyway (assassins creed, army of two, pes 2008 etc).

The 360 has Gears of War, Halo, Oblivion, and Bioshock, just to name a few. I also have a Wii but I'm waiting for the new Resi Evil to come out on that, otherwise there are very few single player games of any quality.

360 > PS3

What did you play???

Fifa 08 lol it was funny how bad it was

Tiger woods 07

All the wii sports.

In my initial post I was maybe being a little harsh but its mainly because we played fifa most the time, which was shocking!!

Tiger woods was great mind completely suited the wii in my opinion.

Wii sports were fun at 1st but after 10 minutes you tire of the baby animations, it really is kids stuff. Bowlind and Tennis are the best

tbf mate - they are probably the worst games you could have picked up!

Genji is meant to be a bit sheet and F1 has rosters from about 3 years ago!

Download a few demo's from the store - gran turiismo looks very nice!

I'm guessing those 2 games were in the bundle of the 5/6 on offer? You really should have gone for Resistance and Motorstorm...

In the same situation.

Wii is for kiddy's or for those that like cartoon-like, girly games - you only get the odd adult game; :protest: not to mention having to put up with that that dumbass controller. I only play driving, pro evo soccer, beat um' ups and first-person shooters. It all depends on what games you like I suppose...

I still have my trusty 6-year-old PS2. If my driving wheel worked with a PS3 then I'd probably get a PS3, but it doesn't!

So, XBox 360 for me soon (probably my last console now I'm 29). They're the best priced and I could get a wheel with it too and still have change over the cost of a PS3. I'll miss the Gran Turismo series though, as it's made by Sony.

tbf mate - they are probably the worst games you could have picked up!

Genji is meant to be a bit sheet and F1 has rosters from about 3 years ago!

Download a few demo's from the store - gran turiismo looks very nice!

I'm guessing those 2 games were in the bundle of the 5/6 on offer? You really should have gone for Resistance and Motorstorm...

Yeah i heard Genji was shite, and F1 was ok....

I am buying pro evo straight away..... so i will be hooked on that for ages.....

Well that makes sense!!!! :huh:

Wii is for kiddy's or for those that like cartoon-like, girly games - you only get the odd adult game; :protest: not to mention having to put up with that that dumbass controller. I only play driving, pro evo soccer, beat um' ups and first-person shooters. It all depends on what games you like I suppose...

Have you seen the Wii version of PES2008 yet? Don't knock it until you see it!!!

Get a wii just so i can laugh at you in a weeks time when you realise thats nothing to play anymore.

lol You people say funny things!!!

I dont know why the wii came into the debate, i would never get one, they are usefull but having played it i would be very bored!!

I have got all the old skool nes and snes games on my laptop and thats when nintendo was good....

Now they just cant compete....

Thats my opinion.....

It was always going to be Xbox 360 or PS3....

Now i have played the PS3 and seen what it is like i have decided to get that....

I dont know why the wii came into the debate, i would never get one, they are usefull but having played it i would be very bored!!

I have got all the old skool nes and snes games on my laptop and thats when nintendo was good....

Now they just cant compete....

Thats my opinion.....

It was always going to be Xbox 360 or PS3....

Now i have played the PS3 and seen what it is like i have decided to get that....

:unsure::blink:

Both have strengths and weaknesses in terms of graphics.

The thing is, with an xbox - you have to buy the wireless adapter which costs £60-odd (which I assume the majority of people will want) the ps3 has one built in.

Don't just look at the console, you need to look at what else you have to buy.

Get a wii just so i can laugh at you in a weeks time when you realise thats nothing to play anymore.

Well, I've had a Gamecube for a short while and Metroid Prime was a blast on it!!! I had never seen or played anything like it before!

So much for kiddie games - but I admit that Nintendo's still suffering from that image from back in the days (speaking of Mario, Zelda, Gameboy, NES and so on).

Now that I've seen the newest Metroid Prime installment on the Wii (which has a PG rating) and knowing that PES 2008 will be available later on, I'm seriously thinking about getting one. Either that or the XBOX 360.

Christmas is coming up soon. ;)

Is it better than the 360, graphically? I've not played two similar games on either system so can't compare frame rate etc.

At the minute, generaly no, the Xbox is still edgeing it I think, although obvioulsy it depends on the game.

The PS3 Should overtake it eventully, but there will never be much difference between the two systems.

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6171831/p-7.html More info there.

Both have strengths and weaknesses in terms of graphics.

The thing is, with an xbox - you have to buy the wireless adapter which costs £60-odd (which I assume the majority of people will want) the ps3 has one built in.

Don't just look at the console, you need to look at what else you have to buy.

eh, no you don't thats only if you a wirless internet connection to Xbox live. :blink:

Archived