Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

How is it? It'll be Cheaper in the future so why buy it now as an "investment" lol lol

It aint going to go up in price!! lol

Of course it will be cheaper in the future, but then that begs the question... why not get a ps1 now for a fiver, rather than paying £150 about 10 years ago?

You pay more, you have it for a longer time.

Of course it will be cheaper in the future, but then that begs the question... why not get a ps1 now for a fiver, rather than paying £150 about 10 years ago?

You pay more, you have it for a longer time.

But that makes no sense lol Xboxs are cheaper now, have better games now, even have better graphics at the minute, so what pratt would pay 200 quid more for a PS3.

Not even a hardened Nintendo Geek such as yourself could truly believe that.

We'll see...

Oh but as this is a comp... Whose GotY are we believing??? Because Gamespot are soo 360 biased!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, where were you for my Orange Box thread!!!??

We'll see...

Oh but as this is a comp... Whose GotY are we believing??? Because Gamespot are soo 360 biased!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, where were you for my Orange Box thread!!!??

Bollocks. lol Just because they don't slap 10/10 on a game because it's a Zelda/Meteroid game.

Bollocks. lol Just because they don't slap 10/10 on a game because it's a Zelda/Meteroid game.

Same with Rachett and Clank (on PS3) every other site is giving it 8.5's -10's. Gamespot = 7.5! lol

Looks like we have a winner, the 360. Its just more convenient than the PS3. Xbox 360's are built for online gaming. Fact.

Warhawk and Resistance are absolutely fantastic online - and it is free.

The ps3 will have resident evil, metal gear solid, gran turismo...

Also has the freeview tuner coming out soon and the blu-ray player will win IMO, and you won't find one of these for less than £300 anyway.

so it looks like the Xbox 360 then.... to give you an idea of my preferences, i just want some good quality games, im not bothred about the media thing cos my laptop does all that... music, films, etc...... i am also new to the online gaming world so i wouldnt mind giving that a crack....

It sounds like the 360 would suit me more in this case....

Oh and if it helps i do have a HD tv.... so would i need a HDMI lead....??

Cheers for all the help!

Warhawk and Resistance are absolutely fantastic online - and it is free.

The ps3 will have resident evil, metal gear solid, gran turismo...

Also has the freeview tuner coming out soon and the blu-ray player will win IMO, and you won't find one of these for less than £300 anyway.

Resistance is ballooks. The "Aliens" look flat and don't fit in with the environment. Oh and so much for it being set in the 1940's is it? Nice 21st century road sign, Sony, you planks.

I'd rather pay my £30 a year ( Less than £3 a month, for some quality online gaming, thanks.

- The game location in 1950s Britain also bears several locational errors, for instance, road signs, telegraph poles, power lines, road markings and even some buildings are of American design and not British of the time, also there are some total mistakes like fire hydrants in England (British Fire Hydrants are all buried under the ground in manholes) and portaloo like pay toilets, which weren't invented until the mid 1980s.

They must have done loads of research!

so it looks like the Xbox 360 then.... to give you an idea of my preferences, i just want some good quality games, im not bothred about the media thing cos my laptop does all that... music, films, etc...... i am also new to the online gaming world so i wouldnt mind giving that a crack....

It sounds like the 360 would suit me more in this case....

Oh and if it helps i do have a HD tv.... so would i need a HDMI lead....??

Cheers for all the help!

The 360 comes with a HD output, unlike its rival ;)

Reccomended games from me: Gears of war, Halo 3, PGR4, PES08, Fifa 08. Standard :)

Get the Elite xbox. Its about the normal going rate, plus it comes with a 120gig HD and don't look that bad either! :D

The 360 comes with a HD output, unlike its rival ;)

Reccomended games from me: Gears of war, Halo 3, PGR4, PES08, Fifa 08. Standard :)

Get the Elite xbox. Its about the normal going rate, plus it comes with a 120gig HD and don't look that bad either! :D

My 360 came with HD output through component leads not through a HDMI. However the elite comes with a HDMI.

oh and if i was you i would go for a 360 mate. 360 elite just like techno says!

My 360 came with HD output through component leads not through a HDMI. However the elite comes with a HDMI.

oh and if i was you i would go for a 360 mate. 360 elite just like techno says!

:) Same, whats the difference with HDMI?

Resistance is ballooks. The "Aliens" look flat and don't fit in with the environment. Oh and so much for it being set in the 1940's is it? Nice 21st century road sign, Sony, you planks.

I'd rather pay my £30 a year ( Less than £3 a month, for some quality online gaming, thanks.

They must have done loads of research!

resistance is quality online!! Always a wide variety of games going on to suit everyone.

And who cares about a few dodgy road signs etc.... Aliens didn't land in the 50's but they're included in the game! I played it through from start to finish and loved it!

resistance is quality online!! Always a wide variety of games going on to suit everyone.

And who cares about a few dodgy road signs etc.... Aliens didn't land in the 50's but they're included in the game! I played it through from start to finish and loved it!

Ah yeah...I've added you already - not seen you online yet though. :o

Getting into arguments about this is stupid...there are many things that can be said either way.

Many xbox's have broken...the 'limited edition' Halo packaging scratches all the disks and makes them unplayable - good move there. :rolleyes:

Archived