Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

XBOX 360 is the way forward and XBOX Live is awesome and with the added bonus that play.com are flogging the premium version with the 20gb hard drive for a bargain £199.99 delivered there really is no other choice imo

Well I bought a ps3 last week and got 2 games, 2 blu-rays and the 60gb console for £350...

Completely happy with the purchase and have been more than impressed with the quality of games and online features.

I also have had a ps1/ps2 beforehand, so I am able to make use of the 10 controllers I have.

If I were to buy a 360, I assure you I would need to spend a hell of a lot more than £350 to get everything I need/want.

The ps3 has been out less than a year, the 360 has been out a couple and the ps3 is already pegging its way back. With the freeview tuner coming out, as well as the blu-ray capabilities and internet browser...I can't see why you would want an xbox over a ps3...but that's just me.

the 360 is a great console with a lot of good games, it's very noisy tho (annoys me a lot, althought I dont know how it compares to the PS3)

hard to say if one is better depends on your set up.

I have a windows media centre PC also which I can stream all my music etc. from the the 360 and listen to any music while I'm playing which is nice. Don't think you can do that on the PS3. Also the media centre remotes work on the 360.

bollocks, I know about 7 people with 360's and all of them either go direct off the modem or share with a computer, Wireless signells conk out far to much to be usefull for net gaming.

Make that 8 ManPab. My 360 cost me £320. WITH a HD-output lead and an ethernet lead. Can't knock that really.

Goodluck with ya PS3 i'm sure it'll be a good laugh, I'm not really sure there's much to choose between the two consoles. Happy PS3ing.

Make that 8 ManPab. My 360 cost me £320. WITH a HD-output lead and an ethernet lead. Can't knock that really.

Let's call it 9, but I bought my 360 a while back and amazon messed up and sent me a free controller for no reason :)

It hasn't broken yet either :o.

bollocks, I know about 7 people with 360's and all of them either go direct off the modem or share with a computer, Wireless signells conk out far to much to be usefull for net gaming.

I use wireless for playing online with the ps3 and only had it conk out 3 times since the console came out

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shame it's begining to 'lose'...

Just look at all Multi format games on Amazon's charts... PS3 is always higher than 360's! Same with the consoles!

But hey we all know what I think is best!! :P

Shame it's begining to 'lose'...

Just look at all Multi format games on Amazon's charts... PS3 is always higher than 360's! Same with the consoles!

But hey we all know what I think is best!! :P

I don't normally check games charts but any excuse to prove you talk bollocks Phube.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p...p&ct=110032

As for the consoles, I should hope they are higher than the Xbox's by now. It's about time they picked up.

As you read in that link that Pablo put up, the dreamcast was a superior machine to ps2 but it hardly sold at all. Betamax was better then VHS, but VHS won. The point im making is that sale figures dont make a difference to how good it is.

I don't normally check games charts but any excuse to prove you talk bollocks Phube.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p...p&ct=110032

As for the consoles, I should hope they are higher than the Xbox's by now. It's about time they picked up.

lol I'm just looking at Amazon! I don't really care who is coming in "2nd"!!! :P

As you read in that link that Pablo put up, the dreamcast was a superior machine to ps2 but it hardly sold at all. Betamax was better then VHS, but VHS won. The point im making is that sale figures dont make a difference to how good it is.

I don't think he really has a point with the Dreamcast, It had better games but the reasons it didn't sell had more to do with it's own piss poor marketing and the lack of sucess of the Saturn than Sony's supposed marketing scheme. They shot themselves in the foot.

I don't think he really has a point with the Dreamcast, It had better games but the reasons it didn't sell had more to do with it's own piss poor marketing and the lack of sucess of the Saturn than Sony's supposed marketing scheme. They shot themselves in the foot.

I loved my Dreamcast. Shenmue was awesome.

Archived