Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2008 Sign up!

Club Colours

Home Shirt: Blue

Home Shorts: White Change Colour: Blue

Home Socks: Blue

Away Shirt: Red

Away Shorts: Red

Away Socks: Red

Third Strip Shirt: Pink

Third Strip Shorts: Pink

Third Strip Socks: Pink

Keepers Kit Shirt: Yellow

Keepers Kit Shorts: Yellow

Keepers Kit Socks: Yellow

Second Keepers Kit Shirt: Aubergine

Second Keepers Kit Shorts: Aubergine

Second Keepers Kit Socks: Aubergine

Ps: Could you send me a print screen on my stats, pm me for my email adress. Also could you make me a permo left mid or striker please and can I have number 9 please. :thumbup:

Somehow, you aren't getting that number. 'cos i am. End of, Dannyboy, this will happen.

Ok so far I have changed every ones PA to -9 or -10. I may even lower CA or put us in a higher league as results such as 8-0 will make it boring all season long.

What do you want? Higher league or lower CAs?

And any recommendations for shirt colour changes? Also, you can submit your own squad numbers so I'm not taking any requests for shirt numbers anymore :P

Why is it taking so long to get the flippin link to the save game up?

I've already uploaded the save game and the database :blink:

Yeah!!! was it from a corner???

25 yard screamer. I did enjoy seeing it. :D

JoeB cost me a game against Arsenal by being sent off on the half hour. I went on to have more possession than them but ultimately lost 2-0. AND it wouldn't let me fine him. :angry:

25 yard screamer. I did enjoy seeing it. :D

JoeB cost me a game against Arsenal by being sent off on the half hour. I went on to have more possession than them but ultimately lost 2-0. AND it wouldn't let me fine him. :angry:

You can't discipline for second yellows can you? Was it a second yellow?

Ok so far I have changed every ones PA to -9 or -10. I may even lower CA or put us in a higher league as results such as 8-0 will make it boring all season long.

What do you want? Higher league or lower CAs?

And any recommendations for shirt colour changes? Also, you can submit your own squad numbers so I'm not taking any requests for shirt numbers anymore :P

I've already uploaded the save game and the database :blink:

I'm always number 16, this is a given.

Leave my number in DB11!

Archived