Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Famous people who support Leicester.

What a sh*t list, who compiled this crap?? It is full of Z list celeb's and numpty's and I doubt we are the third best supported team by celeb's as you rarely see any down at city though Rusty is known for coming on the pitch and yelling down the mike!!!

Look at the Arsenal......that's a pretty high calibre of supported and what have we got.......that bloke from Corrie who married a bird that used to be a man.......good one!!

Fidel Castro Cuban Leader

Robin Cook Politician

President Kagame President of Rwanda

Aleksander Kwasniewski President of Poland

Osama bin Laden Terrorist Overlord

Prince Harry Prince

King Olav V King of Norway

The Queen The Queen

The Queen Mum Mother of the Queen

Taufa'ahau Tupou IV King of Tonga

Rofl, Osama Bin Laden??

The king of Tonga??

President of Rwanada??

Who gets this information???? haha

• 2 years later...

just to add one to the list:-

the drummer from Fun Loving Criminals, Frank Benbini (real name Mark Reid) is a Leicester Fan. Strange I know as I thought they were all Yanks, but apperently not! I had a good yarn to him about the MOM years\ Ian Marshell's haircut \ Ian Ormendroyed \ How shit is Mcgiven.

just to add one to the list:-

the drummer from Fun Loving Criminals, Frank Benbini (real name Mark Reid) is a Leicester Fan. Strange I know as I thought they were all Yanks, but apperently not! I had a good yarn to him about the MOM years\ Ian Marshell's haircut \ Ian Ormendroyed \ How shit is Mcgiven.

loll strange. wondered why the fridduck they were performing at the donkey. thought their career must have taken a huge dive

Osama Bin Laden supports Arsenal lol

Yep and was a regular at Highbury in the early nineties. I remember watching some programme on him and they mentioned it. Arsenal have even gone as far as banning him.

Interesting article on the subject - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/3016918/Osama-bin-Ladens-Highbury-days.html

Isn't Brian May a city fan, i know his parents are and there just as much celebrities as on that list.

You might be getting confused with John Deacon; he was born and bred in Oadby, but no idea if he's a footy fan.

Nicholas Parsons is.

He thinks we should recall DJ, doesn't wear a shirt to games and feels we have everything to play for in the play-offs.

lol

But does he think we should re-sign Joey? And what grinds his gears?

Bang out of order they missed out Manish Bhasin!!!!

But everybody kinda knows that, there seems to be a more obscure the better vibe in this thread.

Now if you told us Jimmy Krankie was a fan, then we'd be talking :D

• 3 weeks later...

Fun Lovin Criminals were on Soccer Am. Frank supports Leicester. Used to cut O'Neil's hair when he had barbers shop in Leicester. Got married on the pitch at Filbert Street, but stopped going when they moved to the Walkers. Said Pearson doesn't take any shit.

• 1 year later...

Archived