Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Famous people who support Leicester.

So Bhasin supports Leicester and with Steve Claridge they produced that joke of a show last week not even showing Leicester win the Championship!?!? I'm shocked

To be fair Manish is only a presenter for the show doubt he has that much say in how they choose to deliver it. If it was down to him I'm sure it would be all lcfc.

So Bhasin supports Leicester and with Steve Claridge they produced that joke of a show last week not even showing Leicester win the Championship!?!? I'm shocked

I actually emailed a complaint to the BBC about our footage, like a saddo I timed ours and boltons games. We were on for 3mins 44, boltons game 10 mins 39.

I made a point of not showing us get the trophy were as Wolves, Chesterfield were both shown, no NP interview and a few other things, then I said I wouldn't renew my BBC tax. Thought they wouldn't reply but did with this below, mostly about paying the licence!.

BBC said.....Thanks for contacting us regarding BBC One’s ‘The Football League Show’ as broadcast on 3 May.

I understand you feel there has been very poor coverage of Leicester and you were disappointed that there was no interview with the manager. You mentioned you felt there was a focus on Doncaster and Birmingham. I also note you no longer wish to pay your licence fee as a result.

The Football League Show only has one match that is covered by multiple cameras a week. The choice of which match to cover using multiple cameras is USUALLY made a week before the programme for contractual and safety reasons.

The rest of the games on The Football League Show are covered by one camera. We tend to give the most coverage to matches that are covered by multiple cameras, simple because the single camera coverage isn’t suitable for longer highlights due to the fact that we cannot vary angles or cut away to a different part of the action.

We USUALLY lead the programme with the multi-camera match. However, we have in the past led with a single-camera match based on the merits of the match itself.

Your unhappiness on the general premise of a compulsory TV Licence as a universal funding mechanism for the BBC's public services should be addressed not to the BBC itself or to TV Licensing, but to your Member of Parliament or elected representative, and/or to the Secretary of State for Culture Media & Sport as the government’s DCMS oversees this area of law.

The TV Licence is not a BBC requirement but a UK government requirement under the auspices of The Communications (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004 (as amended). The Government set the level of the TV Licence, not the BBC or TV Licensing.

We are obliged to remind you that if you continue to own/operate television receiving equipment as set out in the legislation, you are legally required to maintain a valid TV Licence to avoid potential enforcement action which could involve a home visit, a fine and/or a court appearance. This applies no matter what channels you choose to watch and regardless of your personal views on the BBC itself.

Your views are important to us and we welcome feedback from our audience to help us create enjoyable programming for all. I’d like to assure you that I’ve registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback that’s compiled daily and made available for all BBC staff including the team responsible for ‘The Football League Show’.

Our audience logs are very important documents that are used on a daily basis throughout the BBC and can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Christine McGinley

BBC Complaints

Basically a load of b0llocks, they knew we were champions way before and Donny a team in trouble so could've shown us as the main game with more cameras.

I actually emailed a complaint to the BBC about our footage, like a saddo I timed ours and boltons games. We were on for 3mins 44, boltons game 10 mins 39.

I made a point of not showing us get the trophy were as Wolves, Chesterfield were both shown, no NP interview and a few other things, then I said I wouldn't renew my BBC tax. Thought they wouldn't reply but did with this below, mostly about paying the licence!.

BBC said.....Thanks for contacting us regarding BBC One’s ‘The Football League Show’ as broadcast on 3 May.

I understand you feel there has been very poor coverage of Leicester and you were disappointed that there was no interview with the manager. You mentioned you felt there was a focus on Doncaster and Birmingham. I also note you no longer wish to pay your licence fee as a result.

The Football League Show only has one match that is covered by multiple cameras a week. The choice of which match to cover using multiple cameras is USUALLY made a week before the programme for contractual and safety reasons.

The rest of the games on The Football League Show are covered by one camera. We tend to give the most coverage to matches that are covered by multiple cameras, simple because the single camera coverage isn’t suitable for longer highlights due to the fact that we cannot vary angles or cut away to a different part of the action.

We USUALLY lead the programme with the multi-camera match. However, we have in the past led with a single-camera match based on the merits of the match itself.

Your unhappiness on the general premise of a compulsory TV Licence as a universal funding mechanism for the BBC's public services should be addressed not to the BBC itself or to TV Licensing, but to your Member of Parliament or elected representative, and/or to the Secretary of State for Culture Media & Sport as the government’s DCMS oversees this area of law.

The TV Licence is not a BBC requirement but a UK government requirement under the auspices of The Communications (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004 (as amended). The Government set the level of the TV Licence, not the BBC or TV Licensing.

We are obliged to remind you that if you continue to own/operate television receiving equipment as set out in the legislation, you are legally required to maintain a valid TV Licence to avoid potential enforcement action which could involve a home visit, a fine and/or a court appearance. This applies no matter what channels you choose to watch and regardless of your personal views on the BBC itself.

Your views are important to us and we welcome feedback from our audience to help us create enjoyable programming for all. I’d like to assure you that I’ve registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback that’s compiled daily and made available for all BBC staff including the team responsible for ‘The Football League Show’.

Our audience logs are very important documents that are used on a daily basis throughout the BBC and can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Christine McGinley

BBC Complaints

Basically a load of b0llocks, they knew we were champions way before and Donny a team in trouble so could've shown us as the main game with more cameras.

Too right mate I would have if I had the time I couldn't believe it wasn't overly impressed with the Sky coverage either! 

Wasn't the game broadcast in Thailand? I know for a fact that there were multiple cameras as I saw them around the ground.

The letter was talking about BBC cameras

The letter was talking about BBC cameras

Surely they would of used the same footage though as I can imagine it would be a bit of a pain in the backside to set up more then 1 camera at the top of the east stand? I'm sure bbc and sky use the same footage when it comes to lower league and championship footage. Couldn't they just do the same with the footage to the thais or would that breach copyright etc?

Molly representing us on Eurovision. She lives in Leicester. Not that I'm watching the Eurovision :ph34r:

Well what a surprise Great Britain did shit again at the Eurovision Song Contest. :rolleyes:

The woman that won it has a better beard than I'll ever have!

:nigel:

Archived