Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

Didn't notice about Clemence so much but Howard and Oakley did seem good.

I wanted to put Lackzo on as a sub, but he wasn't on the bench, and I forgot to look at the squad is he on it? I need to try him out if so.

Indeed he is

• 4 weeks later...

Entered a FIFA tournament before the match last night, despite not having the game and disliking it entirely.

8 people in it, got through the first round with the mighty Fener, but then got knocked out in the semi finals to some girl/guy thing which had knocked out Syston Fox and then went on to batter JME 6-1 in the final :giggle:

I hate FIFA still though, lame game.

Entered a FIFA tournament before the match last night, despite not having the game and disliking it entirely.

8 people in it, got through the first round with the mighty Fener, but then got knocked out in the semi finals to some girl/guy thing which had knocked out Syston Fox and then went on to batter JME 6-1 in the final :giggle:

I hate FIFA still though, lame game.

I still can't believe i lost to him/her/it!! He didnt have a single shot all game and then i lost on penalties! :dunno:

Archived