Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

Ill accept your challenge, what is your name on FIFA, i cat be bithered to look for it, so if you want, im online now, if you want a game, just challenge mw ok

Danfoster

Whenever I challenge someone they never accept :mad:

I'm still top though :D

On FIFA Online, all games, I am on an unbeaten streak of 10

Man I was lagging like crazy...

for the record:

DB11 0 - 1 Syston_Fox

DB11 1 - 3 Syston_Fox

How did that first game only end 1-0?? I missed 4 open goals from headers and had 19 shots to your 4 lol

Second game a lot closer but you're one dirty sod - three times you fouled me when i was just racing through on the keeper!! Was a bit worried though after half time when you came back into it and had the chances to take the lead... my keeper was on form :cool:

You do realise that when it says they're online, it doesnt mean they're looking at the league and therefore wont see your invite!!

ok who havent i played yet? i need to play some games in this damn league DB11 is getting on my nerves at the top :P

haha. so who wants a game?

for the record:

DB11 0 - 1 Syston_Fox

DB11 1 - 3 Syston_Fox

How did that first game only end 1-0?? I missed 4 open goals from headers and had 19 shots to your 4 lol

Second game a lot closer but you're one dirty sod - three times you fouled me when i was just racing through on the keeper!! Was a bit worried though after half time when you came back into it and had the chances to take the lead... my keeper was on form :cool:

First game, as I say, I was lagging like crazy.

Second game I started trying really hard after half time, got back into it, then you scored and I just thought **** it and started pissing about and you scored again.

But you were Barcelona though... I should be the only Barcelona in the League :P

Second game I started trying really hard after half time, got back into it, then you scored and I just thought **** it and started pissing about and you scored again.

But you were Barcelona though... I should be the only Barcelona in the League :P

haha i only lost in the last minute to you when i was leicester (really shitty old leicester team as well!!!! i demand a re-league after the team update comes out) and you were barca that is skilled!! haha i deserve top spot just for that!!!!

I think the fact that I beat you shows that you are not worthy of playing as Barca!! You know when you lag it effects the person you're playing too so you can't use that as an excuse!!

Anyone likely to be online tonight? Ive only played two matches so probably should make the effort or people will start thinking that DB11 is actually a good FIFA player lol

Archived