Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

Yes, Dele Adebola and Carl Cort.

going to wait for a few more people to be interested if we get say 4-5 then that enough to make a decent game out of it.

I will start it, probably call it Foxestalk or something. just waiting for more interest.

p.s. it would be great if we could just have people who are interested in here rather then people slating fifa 08 and PS3 its old and tiring hearing the same old arguments against game and console.

I created the league :D

Go to ONLINE GAME MODES > ONLINE LEAGUES > SEARCH LEAGUES > LEAGUE NAME > Foxes Talk OR ABBREVIATION > FOX > SEARCH > Join the Foxes Talk one by pressing 'X' > Choose 'Yes' > Select your team > Get thrashed by me :ph34r:

Go to ONLINE GAME MODES > ONLINE LEAGUES > SEARCH LEAGUES > LEAGUE NAME > Foxes Talk OR ABBREVIATION > FOX > SEARCH > Join the Foxes Talk one by pressing 'X' > Choose 'Yes' > Select your team > Get thrashed by me :ph34r:

Your a willy puller, this was someone elses idea.

Nobody join this one.

cheers DB11 for creating the league,was going to wait for more interest first but ok. il be joining tonight.

I might join later - Im the most inconsistant person at that game though. Had a few games last night for the first time in a while and managed to stuff someone who was level 7, and level 4 but then lost to a couple of people who were level one. So infuriating when you batter someone but just cant score and end up losing 1-0 to a defensive cock up!

I might join later - Im the most inconsistant person at that game though. Had a few games last night for the first time in a while and managed to stuff someone who was level 7, and level 4 but then lost to a couple of people who were level one. So infuriating when you batter someone but just cant score and end up losing 1-0 to a defensive cock up!

It annoys me when you play an online game against someone and your stuffing them and they just quit the game... :angry:

cheers DB11 for creating the league,was going to wait for more interest first but ok. il be joining tonight.

So as to not upsets Sods you can make your own and people join that but I was just trying to be helpful.

It annoys me when you play an online game against someone and your stuffing them and they just quit the game... :angry:

I only do that if I'm losing by 2 or more goals within the first 15 minutes because if someone quits within the first 15 minutes the server thing account w.e registers that the game never existed. Proof.

My opponent quit the game and I didn't get the win, why is this?

Please keep in mind that there is an "evaluation period" in every online game, in which you and your opponent have 15 minutes of game time to assess how good your connection is. If either of you quit before the in-game clock reaches the 15 minute mark, both profiles will appear as if the game had never happened.

If, however, a player quits after this 15 minute evaluation period, then that player will recieve a loss (and their opponent a win).

So as to not upsets Sods you can make your own and people join that but I was just trying to be helpful.

I only do that if I'm losing by 2 or more goals within the first 15 minutes because if someone quits within the first 15 minutes the server thing account w.e registers that the game never existed. Proof.

Cheat.

i dont think i'll waste my time joining if i know u'll run off if u make a bad start. people who quit ruin online gaming

Archived