Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

Who is lazy_moe and why are you declining my game invites?

Also Struckadeal, send you messages you just ignore. Found plenty of people online but just ain't willing to play!

Wassup?! Ya Scared? :giggle::P

(Joking - I'm shite...Easy wins if you play me :thumbup:)

Who is lazy_moe and why are you declining my game invites?

Also Struckadeal, send you messages you just ignore. Found plenty of people online but just ain't willing to play!

Wassup?! Ya Scared? :giggle::P

(Joking - I'm shite...Easy wins if you play me :thumbup:)

That lazymoe is on the whole time and never accepts my invites. RobboFox was on as well but didn't accept either!

Is this any good seriously??

I am wandering as i dont think i could play anything other than Pro.

Very good, I can't compare because i've not played Pro Evo on PS3, but Fifa is great, You get the graphics (Which i've heard are alot better on Pro Evo now anyway), the copyrights, and the challenge when online (i.e - Not easy like it normally is on offline games).

In past I thought Fifa was great, the only thing it lacked was the challenge, It was too easy but now i'm online with it on the PS3 I have that challenge now.

Guys I had an idea and it worked with me and RobboFox!

If you want a game go into Live Chat (On FT) and go a private conversation with each other :)

Then you can organise games etc.

Or just send them an e-mail on the ps3 if you see they're online...... if they reply then game on, if not then im not wasting my time! :thumbup:

You're a braindead idiot

Send them an email on the PS3. Yes I am definitely braindead for not knowing wth you're on about.

You see that they are online. Then how do you send them an email? How do you know what their email is by just seeing that they are online?

I'm not the idiot, you are.

Send them an email on the PS3. Yes I am definitely braindead for not knowing wth you're on about.

You see that they are online. Then how do you send them an email? How do you know what their email is by just seeing that they are online?

I'm not the idiot, you are.

:frusty:

Have you not seen the option to send message's on the PS3 page (I.E - When you first turn you PS3 on, or If you have no disk in the PS3 e.t.c)

This is what he's on about, Not exactly rocket science.

:frusty:

Have you not seen the option to send message's on the PS3 page (I.E - When you first turn you PS3 on, or If you have no disk in the PS3 e.t.c)

This is what he's on about, Not exactly rocket science.

Oh I have. But they're messages not emails :)

:cool:

Finally got the Leicester team updated, I've always had the option to "Check for Squad Updates" and always said "Yes" - I've had to else I couldn't play online, but it has never worked or updated any squads after transfers, e.t.c, but tonight i've just gone online and its updated, and i've played my first game as Leicester with the update against Hibs, and won 2-0 Howard and second half substitute Barry Hales scoring (Hayles in the last minute, to put the game to bed)

:cool:

Finally got the Leicester team updated, I've always had the option to "Check for Squad Updates" and always said "Yes" - I've had to else I couldn't play online, but it has never worked or updated any squads after transfers, e.t.c, but tonight i've just gone online and its updated, and i've played my first game as Leicester with the update against Hibs, and won 2-0 Howard and second half substitute Barry Hales scoring (Hayles in the last minute, to put the game to bed)

Howard is awesome on fifa. i beat norwich 3-0 on world class with the new leicester yesterday. First time iv scored more then 1 goal on world class with leicester for ages.

oh btw Howard hat-trick. they spelt keabi wrong anyone else notice?

Howard, Oakley and Clemence on the update are awesome :cool:

Didn't notice about Clemence so much but Howard and Oakley did seem good.

I wanted to put Lackzo on as a sub, but he wasn't on the bench, and I forgot to look at the squad is he on it? I need to try him out if so.

Archived