Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

You go onto squad updates and see if theres a new file.

Who is Sheff Utd in the league? Whoever it is is a quality player and I had to battle for my two wins. First one I scored in injury time to win 1-0 (he missed an open goal seconds later). Second game was just as tight but scored one on a counter attack and then another straight away with a well worked goal and so he quit the game. Cements my place at the top though :D

You go onto squad updates and see if theres a new file.

Who is Sheff Utd in the league? Whoever it is is a quality player and I had to battle for my two wins. First one I scored in injury time to win 1-0 (he missed an open goal seconds later). Second game was just as tight but scored one on a counter attack and then another straight away with a well worked goal and so he quit the game. Cements my place at the top though :D

want a game now??

First time I was lagging like crazy so got fed up and quit :cry:

:rolleyes:

The lagging was the same for me and I was fine with it, I am guessing you wouldn't have "got fed up and quit" if you weren't losing?

Lesson to everyone: don't play danfoster if you actually want to finish a game.

Stupid mum.

Had to go for dinner the second time.

First time I was lagging like crazy so got fed up and quit :cry:

Wait, you got called by your mother to go for your dinner twice, yet the first time you walked too slow and got fed up and quit? But the second time you made it.

Well done lad, good persistance.

Wait, you got called by your mother to go for your dinner twice, yet the first time you walked too slow and got fed up and quit? But the second time you made it.

lol

The lagging was the same for me and I was fine with it, I am guessing you wouldn't have "got fed up and quit" if you weren't losing?

But then you get the win if he quits....

....I preferred the good old fashioned method of just scoring more goals then him... crazy but it works! :thumbup:

Of course. If I was winning I wouldn't have got fed up? Surely that's obvious

I don't get that. When did I say I got called for my dinner twice? Idiot.

Of course. If I was winning I wouldn't have got fed up? Surely that's obvious

Ok, so you're saying its obvious that you quit when you're losing. What's the fecking point of that? No one with any sense will play you now.

I don't get that. When did I say I got called for my dinner twice? Idiot.

That's because you only have half a brain cell. Idiot.

Ok, so you're saying its obvious that you quit when you're losing. What's the fecking point of that? No one with any sense will play you now.

That's because you only have half a brain cell. Idiot.

Stop crying. You're the only person I've quit against. I also didn't say I quit when I'm losing did I? No. I said I quit cos I was fed up of it lagging and I was losing. Obviously if I was winning and it was lagging I wouldn't quit. And you say I have half a brain cell 'eh?

And no one with any sense will play me now? I can go on ranked games still you idiot :rolleyes:

Stop crying. You're the only person I've quit against. I also didn't say I quit when I'm losing did I? No. I said I quit cos I was fed up of it lagging and I was losing. Obviously if I was winning and it was lagging I wouldn't quit. And you say I have half a brain cell 'eh?

You've just contradicted yourself you inbred eejit.

Archived