Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Fifa 08 (PS3)

i was shockin

You were ok in the second game and probably would have ended in a draw but for that goal mouth scramble where I got the only goal from.

OriginalRobboFox 0 - 4 Syston_Fox

OriginalRobboFox 0 - 1 Syston_Fox

OrigianlRobboFox 2 - 5 Syston_Fox

2 points behind the leader with five games in hand :D

I joined last night (Hutch1987) a person called DanFoster was online, I was inviting him to a game but was waiting for about 10 minutes so got bored and switched it off.

:whistle:

I left my PS3 on when I went to McDonalds so it was probably then lol

I joined tonight, invited a couple of people to a game who were online and got no response! So I gave up! I'm 'lcfcfan' by the way.

Yer i had the same thing, i think we should set an eveing where we all go on and play as many games as we can.

I joined tonight, invited a couple of people to a game who were online and got no response! So I gave up! I'm 'lcfcfan' by the way.
just coz it says that they're online it doesn't mean that they're in the league bit and so wont receive the invite

Send them an e-mail on your ps3 to invite them to a game if you see they're online....

So what happens when you have played everyone the maximum number of times? Just start a new league?

I played Leicester_Mad three times just now (Syston Fox??):

City Fan 0-2 Leicester Mad

City Fan 1-0 Leicester Mad

Leicester Mad 1-1 City Fan

Yeah that was me. That second game was unbelievable, you scored a quality worked goal and then I just couldn't get the ball in... hit the woodwork, hit the keeper and then there was that header that bounced along the line and you hacked away. Crazy stuff. All three games were close though so 4 points each was probably fair!

Yeah that was me. That second game was unbelievable, you scored a quality worked goal and then I just couldn't get the ball in... hit the woodwork, hit the keeper and then there was that header that bounced along the line and you hacked away. Crazy stuff. All three games were close though so 4 points each was probably fair!

First game I was absolutely shocking, second game I didn't deserve to win although my goal was phenomenal, one of the best worked goals I have ever scored. Can't believe I hung on, backs to the wall defending whilst you were putting pressure on my defence. Third game, either of us could have won. I don't think I deserved 4 points really :cool:

First game I was absolutely shocking, second game I didn't deserve to win although my goal was phenomenal, one of the best worked goals I have ever scored. Can't believe I hung on, backs to the wall defending whilst you were putting pressure on my defence. Third game, either of us could have won. I don't think I deserved 4 points really :cool:

I thought I had the third game in the bag but I had to bring you down for that penalty because you would have put the ball into the empty net anyway. :(

I thought I had the third game in the bag but I had to bring you down for that penalty because you would have put the ball into the empty net anyway. :(

I would probably have missed! Couldn't believe you only got a yellow card for it. :o

Archived