Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Blackpool away ticket wanted

Could anyone help me out I have bought two tickets to blackpoll away but there are three of us going. the ticket office wouldn't let me buy anymore cos i've only got two season tickets. If anyone has a spare it will be much appreciated, as we are looking forward to the trip.

Does anyone also think that they might make more available if we have sold out already cos 1707 seems a bit of a low number.

You should have tried to get your tickets on general sale so that either 3 of you get tickets or none of you get tickets.

It's been confirmed a sell out:

PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS FOR THIS FIXTURE AND FOX TRAVEL ARE NOW SOLD OUT

Can't see anybody who has a ticket wanting to give it up somehow, sorry. ;)

Doubt it. The way I understand it they have a temporary stand to seat the away fans in and we've filled that.

Correct, no roof either, and Ive heard the stoke fans put a hole in it jumping up and down earlier this season, probably made of plywood.

Could anyone help me out I have bought two tickets to blackpoll away but there are three of us going. the ticket office wouldn't let me buy anymore cos i've only got two season tickets. If anyone has a spare it will be much appreciated, as we are looking forward to the trip.

Does anyone also think that they might make more available if we have sold out already cos 1707 seems a bit of a low number.

Return the tickets to the Ticket office. Buy 3 tickets in the Blackpool end.

REMEMBER NOT TO JUMP UP AND DOWN WHEN WE SCORE :D

Correct, no roof either, and Ive heard the stoke fans put a hole in it jumping up and down earlier this season, probably made of plywood.

Indeed very true. I will aim to create a big hole in the fcker as well.

But seating is safe isn't it :rolleyes:

I have wrote this in the away forum but their doesnt seem to be any activity in there.

Mods you can remove the older one if you like.

So here we go again :)

Does anyone have 1 ticket for Blackpool, i have got my own but need one for a mate. Would pay £10 more than the original cost for it.

I have wrote this in the away forum but their doesnt seem to be any activity in there.

Mods you can remove the older one if you like.

So here we go again :)

Does anyone have 1 ticket for Blackpool, i have got my own but need one for a mate. Would pay £10 more than the original cost for it.

Whats wrong with the ticket office?

Archived