Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Blackpool away ticket wanted

I am also looking for a ticket for Blackpool.

The family are off and away for the weekend, I have a visa card and Hotels.com are showing a blinding array of establishments that will put me up within spitting distance of the Golden Mile. Only one thing is missing. Dammit. :angry:

I am also looking for a ticket for Blackpool.

The family are off and away for the weekend, I have a visa card and Hotels.com are showing a blinding array of establishments that will put me up within spitting distance of the Golden Mile. Only one thing is missing. Dammit. :angry:

:crylaugh: If only you could have got internet access in the Loaded Dog, eh?!! :P

:crylaugh: If only you could have got internet access in the Loaded Dog, eh?!! :P

If only I'd been more sober and remembered to send an email as soon as I got home.

What good is a weekend pass from the wife if I can't use it? :dunno: I may try Blackpool again tomorrow and just lie about which team I support.

Anyone willing to pay ridiculously over the odds for my ticket is welcome.

:mellow:

£3mill + hammond and U16s ticket to the Plymouth match is my one and only offer.

How the fcuk have we sold 1700 for this game???? I mean talk about fickle fans, 1 win v cov and we sell out the next 2 away games. What about the 400 which went Burnley (easily the best away game of the season) 800 at Hull and 500 odd at Ipswich / QPR? I know some where night games but bloody hell!!!

I wount be at Blackpool as I'm currently flat broke and I hope everyone has a good day, I just cannot believe the extreme demand for tickets! I'd loveto see more than 500 at Watford in 2 weeks time.

How the fcuk have we sold 1700 for this game???? I mean talk about fickle fans, 1 win v cov and we sell out the next 2 away games. What about the 400 which went Burnley (easily the best away game of the season) 800 at Hull and 500 odd at Ipswich / QPR? I know some where night games but bloody hell!!!

I wount be at Blackpool as I'm currently flat broke and I hope everyone has a good day, I just cannot believe the extreme demand for tickets! I'd loveto see more than 500 at Watford in 2 weeks time.

I know, I was pretty surprised to hear that tickets had almost sold out on Friday. By the time I tried to get one they were all gone... <_<

That's a heart-warming tale. :)

*Cue Daggers' inevitable Monday morning rant about never, ever going again after another abject display of hoofball and having to sit amidst the Leicester Huuuuuuumerists again and the trains breaking down (or something)..*

Archived