Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Festivals 2008

Killers announced to headline Reading and Leeds.

They're the only ones confirmed currently. I'm fearing the other two will be shit if rumours are to be believed... :unsure:

The other 2 are Metallica and RATM, I'm 95% sure.

I'm just hoping the cribs headline NME when one of those 2 headline main stage :P

Have you got the money in your bank Joseph?

I've got just over £340, just hoping its enough lol

The other 2 are Metallica and RATM, I'm 95% sure.

I'm just hoping the cribs headline NME when one of those 2 headline main stage :P

Have you got the money in your bank Joseph?

I've got just over £340, just hoping its enough lol

Yeah that's what I meant when I thought the other two were going to be shit. Ah well, there's enough bands other than the headline acts to be seen!

I've got around £730 and that's for four people. Think we're getting a locker between us too so everything should be OK. Just praying we can get them!

Yeah that's what I meant when I thought the other two were going to be shit. Ah well, there's enough bands other than the headline acts to be seen!

I've got around £730 and that's for four people. Think we're getting a locker between us too so everything should be OK. Just praying we can get them!

Yep, some of staurdays line up has come out actuallly. RATM headlinging on saturday, but in the NME we have the wombats and Babyshambles :P.

THE MAIN STAGE

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE

THE FRATELLIS

THE ENEMY

BIFFY CLYRO

SERJ TANKIAN

DIZZEE RASCAL

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

GET CAPE, WEAR CAPE, FLY

ANTI-FLAG

The RADIO ONE / NME STAGE

BABYSHAMBLES

THE WOMBATS

VAMPIRE WEEKEND

:D

Yeh £730 should cover the weekend ticks and a locker, are you getting early entrytickets at a later date then? I definately am.

Oh yeh.. more bands revealed at 2 apparently. :thumbup:

No I think I'm getting early entry tickets today if possible. Depends how much booking fees + postage are going to be.

And I like the look of that lineup, think I'm going to be spending a lot of time at the NME stage (if I can get tickets that is!)

Also, where'd you find this lineup Damo?

No I think I'm getting early entry tickets today if possible. Depends how much booking fees + postage are going to be.

And I like the look of that lineup, think I'm going to be spending a lot of time at the NME stage (if I can get tickets that is!)

Also, where'd you find this lineup Damo?

well i've got weekends ticks as being around £170 each then day ticks wud probably add another tenner to that, so yeh you might be ok.

And jsut from the leeds festival forum :thumbup:

Hmmm, the friend i was hoping to go to Reading with is now dithering. Question is, do I still get 2 tickets in the hope they decide to go nearer the time? I assume, if I was to get tickets today and then decided not to go nearer the time, I could eBay 'em or summat? Does anyone know if the tickets are named?

Hmmm, the friend i was hoping to go to Reading with is now dithering. Question is, do I still get 2 tickets in the hope they decide to go nearer the time? I assume, if I was to get tickets today and then decided not to go nearer the time, I could eBay 'em or summat? Does anyone know if the tickets are named?

You can sell them on ebay if you're unethical and have no morals :P

There's also sites that allow you to sell the ticket for face value, basically yeh you may as well buy it, you will definately find a buyer if they don't want to go.

You can sell them on ebay if you're unethical and have no morals :P

There's also sites that allow you to sell the ticket for face value, basically yeh you may as well buy it, you will definately find a buyer if they don't want to go.

morals, moi? not a chance... :giggle:

i'll flog 'em on ebay if i decide not to go. :thumbup:

Archived