Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Festivals 2008

I'm going Global Gathering this year been the past two years and its been awesome in the Godskitchen tent, if you're into your trance this is the festival to go to. Last year there was Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Above & Beyond, Sander Van Doorn, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell, Markus Schulz, Mark Eteson playing on the Saturday night was awesome from about 7pm-6am when Sander closed it. The only thing that put a dampener on the week but I suppose was unavoidable was the mud and lots of it, the arenas were mudbaths and the walkways. Red Arrows were good last year aswell, there is so many different genres of Dance music at Global and about 10 different arenas so if your not fussy then I think anybody could find music that they like at Global.

I'll be living in London soon so was planning on going along to Scumfest, along with Rebellion Festival in Blackpool again.

Must admit I've never been to ScumFest but a lot of peoples I know have, I steer well clear of Rebellion/Wasted/HITS or whatever name it currently uses

Waiting for my tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival 2008

Kaiser Chiefs

Nerd

KT Tunstall

The Hoosiers

The Wombats

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong

The Answer

Sex Pistols

Ian Brown

Iggy Pop and the Stooges

The Zutons

The Enemy

Kate Nash

The Cribs

Amy MacDonald

One Night Only

Black Stone Cherry

The Police

The Kooks

Lily Allen

James

Starsailor

Scouting for Girls

Newton Faulkner

Delays

The Stranglers

Sugababes

Feeder

Kaiser Chiefs

Nerd

KT Tunstall

The Hoosiers

The Wombats

The Answer

Sex Pistols

Ian Brown

Iggy Pop and the Stooges

The Zutons

The Enemy

Kate Nash

The Cribs

Amy MacDonald

One Night Only

Black Stone Cherry

The Police

The Kooks

Lily Allen

James

Starsailor

Scouting for Girls

Newton Faulkner

Delays

The Stranglers

Sugababes

Feeder

That looks quite good actually.....

Kaiser Chiefs

Nerd

KT Tunstall

The Hoosiers

The Wombats

The Answer

Sex Pistols

Ian Brown

Iggy Pop and the Stooges

The Zutons

The Enemy

Kate Nash

The Cribs

Amy MacDonald

One Night Only

Black Stone Cherry

The Police

The Kooks

Lily Allen

James

Starsailor

Scouting for Girls

Newton Faulkner

Delays

The Stranglers

Sugababes

Feeder

I don't like the Isle Of Wight, i mean there are only like 2 stages and the line up is so mixed full of great bands and terrible, joke bands. So you have to stand through the crap bands and wait for a good band, with other festivals there are 4/5 stages so there is always something good on.

I mean you might have to stand through, the hoosiers, the wombats and One night only before you get to see Ian Brown!

Fcuk all that shit.

Before you give it the old 'cheese' shit about Gatecrasher, feast your eyes upon this....

Gatecrasher - Summer Sound System

BIG!

Tempted though the line is usually better at Global for Trance, though would be good to see the Chemical Brothers and Prodigy.

Might see if I can pick up some ebay tickets for cheap a few days before, then might go, otherwise I am going Global.

Fcuk all that shit.

Before you give it the old 'cheese' shit about Gatecrasher, feast your eyes upon this....

Gatecrasher - Summer Sound System

BIG!

Haha Gatecrasher gets played in a litte vilage near Brackley. Surely the most random place ever.

Will go, but not going to pay. Will be somewhere i can get in for free.

Haha Gatecrasher gets played in a litte vilage near Brackley. Surely the most random place ever.

Will go, but not going to pay. Will be somewhere i can get in for free.

It will be pretty sweet. I think they held Dreamcape 20 there back in 1995 which was awesome! It should hopefully be like an old style field rave back in the day, but i've got a feeling there might be a lot of c*nts who go to this for the cheesey w*nky stuff.

I mainly going for the Drum & Bass tents plus it's not to far from where I live. I would have tried and make exit but i'm going on holiday that weekend.

It will be pretty sweet. I think they held Dreamcape 20 there back in 1995 which was awesome! It should hopefully be like an old style field rave back in the day, but i've got a feeling there might be a lot of c*nts who go to this for the cheesey w*nky stuff.

I mainly going for the Drum & Bass tents plus it's not to far from where I live. I would have tried and make exit but i'm going on holiday that weekend.

I heard Apna Sangeet were making a comeback, maybe they can Gate Crash!!!

Maybe.

They would have to print more tickets for the high demand if they were to paly there.

Very true, demand would be high to see the 'mullet' king (Bert eat your heart out) himself, Sardara Gill

From your sig, is that why you wanted to borrow my little kids paddling pool, no need to return it mate, you can keep it!!!

sohoroad_cover.jpg

I live 5 minutes from the place.

Where abouts are you from.

And yeah your right i believe they did they have had Gatecrasher their before but had been cancelled for a few years due to the high level of drugs.

Archived