Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Festivals 2008

Oh, it just gets better. :angry: Have they really? :dunno: I know friends with tickets to V though. I'll just burgle them nearer the time. :devil:

Latitude can't have sold out as well, surely? I'm no good at this getting organised ahead of time malarkey. :(

Should have been organised and got them when they came out then, because your not burgling my tickets.

Should have been organised and got them when they came out then, because your not burgling my tickets.

As if burgling YOUR tickets would even have crossed my mind. :ph34r: Oh, and just remind me of your address again, hun, I seem to have mislaid it. :smile:

Mind you, it's very easy to go off smug, organised-ahead-of-time type people, you know! :angry:

Still fancy going to V but definitely up for Latitude - quite fancy the idea of Sigur Ros headlining on the Saturday - should be super chilled out with the setting there - and they seem to have started to add more acts that are catching my eye now. :thumbup:

It wasn't me *shaggy, well shaggys mate, no it was shaggy that sung that bit*

Indie, have you got early bird tickets yet?

Wasn't that Rayvon or something?

Same guy who did Angel too.

I used to love Shaggy. I listened to his Hotshot album many a time.

It wasn't me *shaggy, well shaggys mate, no it was shaggy that sung that bit*

Indie, have you got early bird tickets yet?

Yep, got them straight after my conformation e-mail came through for weekend tickets on ticket sale night. Got a locker between four of us as well.

I'm good to go Damien. :D

He is.

I believe he has a mullet. Like a big mulleted gentleman.

And it's not as amazing as Chunky in front of goal :giggle:

Chunky is immence infront of goal, if there was a competition for missing 1yard open goal volleys, he would beat even me.

Yep, got them straight after my conformation e-mail came through for weekend tickets on ticket sale night. Got a locker between four of us as well.

I'm good to go Damien. :D

Sound, I'v enot got mine yet :o

SeeTickets got another batch today - Got them about 1 hour ago - Maybe still some left?

Ahh I see.

I don't need any really, I got mine on ticket sale night but I was just curious how you managed to get hold of yours! That explains it now...

Archived