Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Festivals 2008

Also, it needs to be said that the lead singer of The Enemy is a bellend.

lol

I thought that for a start but then I just thought he was getting into it, either way, he got more involved with the crowd than most of the acts I saw on the main stage.

The subways lead singer still wins though :P

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9AM for 2009 tickets at this year's prices.

Reading was brilliant. Marginally better than the previous year although the weather wasn't so good.

I have several photos of what I think is Craig's Leicester flag on the main stage during Biffy, and If anyone saw a Union Jack with Leicester written across the middle during Last Shadow Puppets or Cribs, then that was me! :D

Highlights of the weekend music wise would have to be Dizzee, Biffy, Babyshambles, Killers, Pendulum and the Last Shadow Puppets!

Yeah that was mine, then i got tired of carrying it round so i took it back to the tent.

I think you were standing next to me at some point too, i weren't entirely sure though, so didn't say anything.

I never like buying tickets until I see the line-up though. This year's will be tough to follow as in terms of bands it was probably the best Leeds I've ever been to, so not sure if I'll end up there in '09. Kasabian must be overdue an appearance?

I cannot believe RATM are not allowing highlights to be shown on TV.

Sell Outs.

On the other hand I understand why there doing it.

What?! That's the complete opposite of selling out! Surely they would've been selling out if they accepted a fee for allowing highlights to be shown on TV rather than just letting the fans that paid for a ticket see them? Unbelievable.

What?! That's the complete opposite of selling out! Surely they would've been selling out if they accepted a fee for allowing highlights to be shown on TV rather than just letting the fans that paid for a ticket see them? Unbelievable.

Haha.

EXIT 2009!

Quality weekend, met Damo on the Friday night I believe, made our way over to the campsite dj at 3 in the morning, and unable to move around it due to 4 inches of mud.

Bumped into Joe on the Saturday and spouted a load of drunken bollocks.

Rage the highlight for me.

Archived