Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
christoff542

PES 2008

I nearly put the controller through the tele earlier, I brought him out cause it was a one on one, he won the tackle and then without me pressing owt he decided he wanted to pass the ball back to the striker he had just tackled and he placed it into an empty net :frusty:

Get Kim Young Kwan. He's South Korean I think. Unbeatable.

His stats aren't great but it's good to have a fair ethnic representation across the board. He's pretty cheap as well.

His pace and shooting will tear any team to bits.

He single handedly got me promoted from the wing, with such legends as Ximelez and Castolo fooking everything else up ^_^

Maniche skipping majestically past lildave3's helpless Fenerbahce defence is a joy to behold.

Luis Fabiano weaving sublimely through lildave3's helpless Fenerbahce defence is stunning.

<_<

Clearly, those expert corners are even more stunning.

And a certain Roberto Carlos stopping attacks then storming forward.

Meanwhile, I forgot to announce this. In Turkiye, me and SUAS played Pro Evo in a restaraunt (yes, a restaraunt) but it was painfully slow, so we only got 3 minutes of play in before we had to go. (we left to play mini golf, which I also won, but that's another story.) Anyway, in this 3 minutes, I scored via a beautiful Semih Senturk header. Brilliant.

I love Kezman and Deivid up front. Danny Guiza's my impact player. Rubbish impact player.

:o

If you're palying 2 up front, then clearly you play Semih and Kezman.

Usually though, it's all about Kezman on his own with Alex just behind.

Alex is set piece king.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived