Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
christoff542

PES 2008

they're really good! how did you do that?

I did it on Edit mode. and just played around with all the different kit styles

I have the leicester badge on the shirt as a picture. I'll happily send it you if needed.

Nice Ash.

You've got too much patience.

I know :P

Making the kits, Leicester badge, Players took me about 7 hours to compelete.

I did it on Edit mode. and just played around with all the different kit styles

I have the leicester badge on the shirt as a picture. I'll happily send it you if needed.

I know :P

Making the kits, Leicester badge, Players took me about 7 hours to compelete.

Gotta love my Leicester side containing 13 players. lol

Just haven't got round to finishing it off :ermm:

Gotta love my Leicester side containing 13 players. lol

Just haven't got round to finishing it off :ermm:

Dave I have 2 memory cards which I can put my option file on one and give it you at the Leicester game and you give it me back if you like?

are you guys on PC or 360? I thought you were on xbox which is why I was intruiged how you got the kits on there

Im on PS2 however I might be able to get hold of an editor for you so you can play around with the kits?

Dave I have 2 memory cards which I can put my option file on one and give it you at the Leicester game and you give it me back if you like?

Im on PS2 however I might be able to get hold of an editor for you so you can play around with the kits?

Nar it's alright, I'll get round to it....one day. :)

I don't like this game at all... its rubbish.

The teams are all wrong, they don't have the team logo's and its quite a rubbish setup.

Then again, I can see why people would like it, its got good match-play quality but that is about it.

I don't like this game at all... its rubbish.

The teams are all wrong, they don't have the team logo's and its quite a rubbish setup.

Then again, I can see why people would like it, its got good match-play quality but that is about it.

Only the Premiership don't have club badges, which you can make yourself anyway.

• 1 month later...

If only I had live :cry:

Played one of my mates earlier who thinks he is Mr. Pro evo, I was spain he was Man u. He took the lead, then Torres equalised 87th minute game went to extra time. I took the lead just before h/t thorough Villa (cue unbelievable celebrations, running round the room etc.) but then focus till the end and dont concede which i didn't. Great win. Even had to adapt to playing on a ps2 and when your so used to the 360 it is tricky.

What a game!! :scarf:

I like being Athletico Madrid on Pro. Love all there attacking players on it.

Did somebody say Atletico? :D

Gotta love them on Pro. Forlan is an aboslute beast up front with Aguero. And then there's Maxi Rodriguez and Mista :wub:

But most importantly, MANICHE (at left back).

Archived