Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
christoff542

PES 2008

What team does everyone play as most(online)?

Also on xbox 360 do xbox live games count towards achievements like 'Brick Wall (keep 100 clean sheets)' etc?

Barcelona. I was the dady with Brasil on PES6. Not quite rediscovered the form on the new one, possible because I barely get online anymore, my Xbox was broken until today ( :giggle::clap::clap::D:scarf: ) and the game jerks like crazy.

Regarding the achievements, nope, plain stupid if you ask me but they have to be against the computer.

Brasil is kind of cheating, really. You don't have to be good to be good with Brasil.

My favourite "good" teams were Valencia and PSG on Pes6, but I dominated with Wales ;).

He said it... Valencia for me on 2008... Average side with a few good players...More of a challenge!!

Brasil is kind of cheating, really. You don't have to be good to be good with Brasil.

My favourite "good" teams were Valencia and PSG on Pes6, but I dominated with Wales ;).

PES6 I agree, although I did get 6800 and one point, top 1000 in't world. :D

On the new one they're rubbish.

I was Angola one night for a laugh and got matched up with someone as Barca, played with a sweeper and defended for the whole match then fluked a last minute winner and won 1-0. :D

lol I had a match like that with a guy called Ian in halls. He was Brazil on PES6 with Ronaldinho and Adriano on "red" form. I was Japan. Normally I'm woeful defensively but out-score everyone and tend to win about 70% of my games, but in this instance I just couldn't break him down. It was like being under siege, I've never defended so hard on PES in my entire life! I wouldn't say I fluked a goal though, but it was about the 119th minute and I did do a celebratory lap of the entire floor of halls doing "a Ravoneli".

Ah. Uni days.

I actually never do Master League's, I don't know why. I might start one tonight actually.

As for favourite teams I love the obvious one, Barcelone purely for Henry, Messi, Eto'o and Ronaldinho. I also like Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Chelsea are pretty impressive too.

Going further with the Spanish links I love being Spain as a national team as well.

Castolo :wub:

Espinas... Huylens... oh and matt :wub:

Legends

I am addicted to my master league at the moment with Valencia.

I also had a ten man tournement a few saturdays ago... £5 a head.... I lost in the final to my own flesh and blood my brother!!

120th minute Torres thunderbolt!!

Gutted... As he smirked counting his £££s

Espinas... Huylens... oh and matt :wub:

Legends

I am addicted to my master league at the moment with Valencia.

I also had a ten man tournement a few saturdays ago... £5 a head.... I lost in the final to my own flesh and blood my brother!!

120th minute Torres thunderbolt!!

Gutted... As he smirked counting his £££s

I won my only ever play for money Pro tournoi. Nice 25 quid for me. :)

I also won my only ever Fifa tournament (Boo FIFA), even though I hate it.

I'm not even that good, I just get lucky, and for some reason always seem to get results against human players.

Archived