Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Getting tickets on Friday for 5 of us then train pay on the day, hope this is ok :unsure:

P.s Joe havn't forgot aobut that 10er I owe you from Watford, I'll try to get it to you before the end of the season but money is soooooooo tight atm, if not It'll deffo be before June/july or I could give you a free lift to a few games next term, although after sat it would seem the atmosphere is on the train!

Ah ok mate cheers, we'll sort it out somehow don't worry about it. I can fully understand about money issues at the moment!

For anyone who still has their return from saturday...keep it!

You can get a single to shffield (In advance) for 4.50 and then Barnsley to Sheffield return is only 1.25 (double for adults obv!) beats the 13 Quid it costs for a normal return!

You can get a single to shffield (In advance) for 4.50 and then Barnsley to Sheffield return is only 1.25 (double for adults obv!) beats the 13 Quid it costs for a normal return!

Yessssssss! Get in there.

Cheers mate. You have made my evening.

:thumbup:

That sounds very good to me :cool:

Me and Tevez will have spares from the other lads who came with us.

May aswell. I only have Media.

Let me know if you can get hold of them, please. :thumbup:

How are the tickets going? Will I still get some next week?

Easy. Initial allocation anyway, so we'll get more should we sell this out.

Smooth.

I've actually still got mine.

Smooth.

I've actually still got mine.

Gonna get Joe to book yours? Has to be done in advance if you wanna get there for a tenner... :thumbup:

Thats the 11:40 To Sheffield (don't pre-book the train to Barnsley)...I think :thumbup:

Gonna get Joe to book yours? Has to be done in advance if you wanna get there for a tenner... :thumbup:

Thats the 11:40 To Sheffield (don't pre-book the train to Barnsley)...I think :thumbup:

I can't book Ben's unless I've got his money.

And I'm bringing along a mate, I've got o book his train too. He'll need a return ticket so it's 11:40 to go there and what time back you reckon?

And I'm bringing along a mate, I've got o book his train too. He'll need a return ticket so it's 11:40 to go there and what time back you reckon?

I'll give you it on Saturday, if you actualy turn up in F1 this week :P

And yes kenz!

I think the first one - properly back is at 17:40 or something (theres one earlier but you have to change more than once).

Your better to buy ure mates ticket on the day :thumbup: Think its same price...

I think the first one - properly back is at 17:40 or something (theres one earlier but you have to change more than once).

Your better to buy ure mates ticket on the day :thumbup: Think its same price...

Right Ok, so it shouldn't go above £12.70 for a return to Barnsley then?

Right Ok, so it shouldn't go above £12.70 for a return to Barnsley then?

Have a look cocknose! :dunno:

You can buy a saver return (Thats the first one when you enter it on trainline) on t'daaaay! :thumbup:

Archived