Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

This day will be good.

Seconded. Even if the worst happens, I'm determined to have a good time regardless. A bit like at Sheffield, we couldn't help what as happening on the pitch but at least we still had a good time without moaning.

Quality.

Well I bought a ticket for my mate today and got row UU.

****. Suddenly KK doesn't sound so fantastic. What were the stewards like at the back at Barnsley last year? I went with the old man so had to settle for halfway up in the midst of the Fox Travel massive (granny pants brigade).

****. Suddenly KK doesn't sound so fantastic. What were the stewards like at the back at Barnsley last year? I went with the old man so had to settle for halfway up in the midst of the Fox Travel massive (granny pants brigade).

I don't remember there being any trouble mate. They took a pretty relaxed attitude towards everything, they even let the pitch invasion happen. Quite a lot of people actually stood near the back.

:thumbup:

If I remember right they were non-existent?

Well I definitely didn't stand in my right seat anyway. Twas a magical day that was.

Were there any?

I know quite a few people were stood in the aisles, and I think Jobber was in some kind of pen lol

Were there any?

I know quite a few people were stood in the aisles, and I think Jobber was in some kind of pen lol

:giggle:

There were a lot of stewards at the end trying to stop us joining in with the pitch invasion. There wasn't a lot of trouble though, quality day out.

The fact that I have to beg my friends and/or brother to come along with me is the reason I might just say **** this.

Can't really blame them, they not City fans and Barnsley is not exactly fashionable place to go.

More interested in Lids on Bottles.

Seriously last year their was about 50 odd in aisles at the back. Was a great day. Im in LL but won't be there. :thumbup:

What stewards? :thumbup:

2000 tickets currently sold, But the ticket office expect to take the extra allocation that has been offered to them apparently. (I e-mailed the ticket office earlier)

I'm tempted to go to this match, God knows why, I was saying yesterday was a must win, nothing but, but providing things go our way Monday (Plymouth win) really a point yesterday isn't too bad, and it is back in our hands, If Sheff Wed win Monday I think we can say we're almost down.

Last night I was plotting how Coventry could still get relegated, Obviously it relys on other teams but if Sheff Wed lose Monday, We win next week, Sheff Wed win next week, Coventry lose next week, a draw in the Leicester v Sheff Wed game, could relegate Coventry. :clap:

Really though, I couldn't care less who get relegated as long as its not us.

2000 tickets currently sold, But the ticket office expect to take the extra allocation that has been offered to them apparently. (I e-mailed the ticket office earlier)

I'm tempted to go to this match, God knows why, I was saying yesterday was a must win, nothing but, but providing things go our way Monday (Plymouth win) really a point yesterday isn't too bad, and it is back in our hands, If Sheff Wed win Monday I think we can say we're almost down.

Last night I was plotting how Coventry could still get relegated, Obviously it relys on other teams but if Sheff Wed lose Monday, We win next week, Sheff Wed win next week, Coventry lose next week, a draw in the Leicester v Sheff Wed game, could relegate Coventry. :clap:

Really though, I couldn't care less who get relegated as long as its not us.

I hope we can take as many as last year which was around the 5000 mark, I believe. This game is the final straw. We simply have to get something out of the game and I hope we will turn out in good numbers again.

Archived