Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Anyone behind RR who actually wants to watch the pile of crap on the pitch is fcked then! :thumbup:

Haha. That's true. Plus I'll hopefully be waving one of the 15 flags that Fez has just told me he has bought from JJB sports this afternoon! So anyone behind me really will be screwed.

Haha. That's true. Plus I'll hopefully be waving one of the 15 flags that Fez has just told me he has bought from JJB sports this afternoon! So anyone behind me really will be screwed.

He didn't get a german one :@

:giggle:

That's what you think.

Just been told my tickets have been ordered, smooth.

You mean you haven't actually had to get them again? :laugh:

I don't know what you'd actually do without anybody to do everything for you.

What's deal with train?

What's deal with train?

You just have to get most of them on the day because prices don't change.

All that's needed before Saturday is a single to Sheffield. I'll book yours now if you like?

EDIT: Did you get your Sheffield/Leicester ticket?

You just have to get most of them on the day because prices don't change.

All that's needed before Saturday is a single to Sheffield. I'll book yours now if you like?

EDIT: Did you get your Sheffield/Leicester ticket?

Threw the **** away.

Footy tomorrow? :thumbup:

Yeah should be. Startin college tommorrow though ain't I, no idea what time that finishes :dunno:

It's a hell of a lot easier to get someone else to ring up and order them, than for me to go all the way into town.

Call in sick.

defo the way forward , tell them your ill , they cant prove u aint !!!

and after watching us get beat you probably will be ill :whistle:

So you need just a straight return then yeah?

Just buy it on the day, price doesn't change.

What's the cheapest way to get to Barnsley? Is it best to book in advance or is it the same if I buy train tickets on the day?

I know someone probably mentioned it but I can't be arsed to go through all these pages.

What's the cheapest way to get to Barnsley? Is it best to book in advance or is it the same if I buy train tickets on the day?

I know someone probably mentioned it but I can't be arsed to go through all these pages.

you'll probably save a quid or something small by booking in advance..(if you got the trian to sheffield 2 weeks ago thenI can help you get there for half price)...not really worth it imo...

EDIT: see here

you'll probably save a quid or something small by booking in advance..(if you got the trian to sheffield 2 weeks ago thenI can help you get there for half price)...not really worth it imo...

EDIT: see here

I chucked them away the Sheffield tickets unfortunately - But thanks for the help though. Much appreciated. :)

Archived