Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Isn't the Sheff Utd train ticket valid till like, 4 or something days after the Barsnely, therefore i can use this to get to sheffield, but also buy another ticket, but only from Sheff to Barnsley, then Barnsley to Leicester - cheaper than buying the full lot?

Tevez mentined this or something.

Probably still scared, to be fair. An angry Lisa is not a pretty sight. To be fair though an unangry Lisa is not a pretty sight either.

I beg to differ :wub:

Definitely going to this. Atmosphere train again.

I beg to differ :wub:

Definitely going to this. Atmosphere train again.

:o

:blush:

Can't wait for that sexy protest now :wub:

I can. I'm starting a campaign for DB to keep his clothes on. :angry:

Andy work me out a price for Leicester - Barnsley please, on train (To LAzy to do it, and you know what your doing ;) )

I'm trying to put together some fundage to go.........

Andy work me out a price for Leicester - Barnsley please, on train (To LAzy to do it, and you know what your doing ;) )

I'm trying to put together some fundage to go.........

Kids or you not being a tramp like me? :)

EDIT: Does anyone know why the train times on thetrainline are different to the actual timetable... :ermm:

EDIT: Does anyone know why the train times on thetrainline are different to the actual timetable... :ermm:

Explain.

I was just about to book my puffa seat.

Explain.

I was just about to book my puffa seat.

The timetable says 11:36 To sheffield...But thetrainline says 11:40 etc...Have a look yourself...

Trainline ..... Timetable....(PDF -Page 60)

...and can I get a refund for being made to sit on a shit bus for five and a half hours the other week?

Doubt it....You can only get one if it's cancelled and they don't give you a bus, but why the fock was it 5Hours? OR you just pulling my leg? :blink:

but why the fock was it 5Hours? OR you just pulling my leg? :blink:

I shit you not.

As good as two hours on the way over to Leicester (including a wrong turning up into a pedestrianised part of Brum and getting lost in the countryside) followed by a three and a bit hour ride from hell home again.

The driver home had brought along his family who spent their time eating crisps and leaping about in the seats and started off towards Brum by driving down the A6 towards ****ing Market Harborough! When we eventually got to the M6 he limited himself to 30-40mph...it was like a remake of the Father Ted pisstake of speed.

It was hell.

_44368055_biggettyfloat.jpg

Adult mate, wont get away with being a kid

Archived