Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Does anybody know if there are any Fox Travel tickets left?

Pretty sure there will be. We've sold 2/3 of the allocation and given the popularity of this fixture last season, I'd expect the club to be able to accommodate more people on Fox Travel.

:dunno:

Last year we went to the Leisure Centre which had a fairly decent bar, that's at the top of the hill if I remember correctly.

yeah we went there , they had the footy on in there and it was away fans only .

ive got Row GG >_<

yeah we went there , they had the footy on in there and it was away fans only .

ive got Row GG >_<

Its not that bad i would imagine everybody will be standing from the back to about row aa so...

but you may think that stinks but they do say 'if you go to bed with an itchy bum you will wake up with a stinky finger' :giggle:

I'm absolutely gutted I can't go to Barnsley this year. :cry:

My Saturday job wouldn't let me take any more time off. So I'm quitting it as a form of protest.

You can go then? :P

You can go then? :P

That was my original thought process behind quitting, but I have to hand my notice in this Saturday or they'd stop my pay and I really need it! I finish at 2 o clock... Can you buy tickets on the door?

That was my original thought process behind quitting, but I have to hand my notice in this Saturday or they'd stop my pay and I really need it! I finish at 2 o clock... Can you buy tickets on the door?

You finish at 2 & expect to get to Barnsley for kick off ?

The fact that I have to beg my friends and/or brother to come along with me is the reason I might just say **** this.

Can't really blame them, they not City fans and Barnsley is not exactly fashionable place to go.

well...i have just email the ticket office for 2 tickets for sat, got no one to go with as yet!, if i dont find anyone then you could always have the other ticket!!

Has anyone ever purchased a Saver Return ticket from the trainline.com?

If so do you have to travel at the times you have selected or can you get any time train you wish on the given date?

Any help appreciated :thumbup:

Has anyone ever purchased a Saver Return ticket from the trainline.com?

If so do you have to travel at the times you have selected or can you get any time train you wish on the given date?

Any help appreciated :thumbup:

Saver return you can travel back anytime in the next month.

You can go at anytime on the way too, but you'll get a seat reserved on the one you booked.

Oh, and obviously you can't travel through peak times.

How many tickets have we sold? i'm going to get my tickets tomorrow four of us, not too sure why i'm going because we are fcuking woeful
Up to 6,000 Leicester City supporters could be making the journey up the M1 to see the Foxes take on Barnsley at Oakwell on Saturday.

The Club confirmed today (Monday) that they had secured a further 3,000 tickets on top of their original allocation from the Tykes.

:thumbup:

Up to 6,000? F**king hell if we take that many I'll take my trousers off with Kilworth.

I'm on row RR. I hope all you lot make your way to the back aisles to take over there.

I'm on it. Good luck with me sitting on Row R. :blink:

Up to 6,000? F**king hell if we take that many I'll take my trousers off with Kilworth.

I'm on row RR. I hope all you lot make your way to the back aisles to take over there.

Anyone behind RR who actually wants to watch the pile of crap on the pitch is fcked then! :thumbup:

Archived