Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Have a look cocknose! :dunno:

You can buy a saver return (Thats the first one when you enter it on trainline) on t'daaaay! :thumbup:

I've had a look at prices but there's no way of telling whether the price will go up or not is there? That's what I'm getting at.

I've had a look at prices but there's no way of telling whether the price will go up or not is there? That's what I'm getting at.

Yeah you click the ticket...and then look at availabilty and if it says walk up fare - you can buy it on the day, if it says advance only (Or something along those lines!) then you cannae buy on the day.

Ahh You'll be well trained soon. :thumbup:

Yeah you click the ticket...and then look at availabilty and if it says walk up fare - you can buy it on the day, if it says advance only (Or something along those lines!) then you cannae buy on the day.

Ahh I never knew that. Well there's my new bit of knowledge today then.

See my link

Train

And get on with some coursework!!

Wils is. Bert is away on holiday :mellow:

Oakes and another mate are coming too.

Hmmm, you look after Wils for me, Maybes. He's lovely! :wub::P:whistle:

Well lads.....while ive been away i forgot to mention the time i had been spending with AOWW.:blush:

So youll have to fight,for the right, to own me.

What the fook.

You're going to ditch us? Really? :angry:

Archived