Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

# By popular Demand, The Singh's Collective

Yes, the collective you've all been waiting for, including hits from Jazzy B, Daghamania, some fusioanl stuff with Swami, General Levy, Apachi Indian.

Also for the die hards, ome live events, including a snippet of a live performance of legendary Safri Boys playing at my wedding reception!! :thumbup:

Been looking forward to this one. But where is the link for the d/l?

I'm still compiling the tunes, there's so many to choose from and I have to find my wedding video aswell!! :thumbup:

# Jazzy B, Featuring Apachi Indian - Dil Luteya

Class tune, it has a very Funcky beat

# Punjabi Mc - Mundeya to Bach Ke

A chart topping classic, it's still being played in most of europe

More to Follow..................

I'm still compiling the tunes, there's so many to choose from and I have to find my wedding video aswell!! :thumbup:

# Jazzy B, Featuring Apachi Indian - Dil Luteya

Class tune, it has a very Funcky beat

# Punjabi Mc - Mundeya to Bach Ke

A chart topping classic, it's still being played in most of europe

More to Follow..................

Another tune has to be:

# Swami - Electro Jugni

A great pop style bhangra tune, with abit of funk

This is the biggest and best thread dedicated to a mix that no one has heard.

Fantastic. :celebrate:

You'll be glad to know, i'm adding a Bhangra Rap tune, i'm thinking RDB with Put Sardara De, a track that has been sampled many occassions by the radio stations including radio 1!!

Also considering a Missy Elliot rip by RDB!!!

I'm trying to think of a Bhangra style Indie tune???

I've got a couple of good Reggae style tunes, including Kam Dhillon, and maybe The Sahotas!!!

You'll be glad to know, i'm adding a Bhangra Rap tune, i'm thinking RDB with Put Sardara De, a track that has been sampled many occassions by the radio stations including radio 1!!

Also considering a Missy Elliot rip by RDB!!!

I'm trying to think of a Bhangra style Indie tune???

I've got a couple of good Reggae style tunes, including Kam Dhillon, and maybe The Sahotas!!!

I got Maum Bhatiye by Silinder Pardesi asthe garage tune!!!

• 1 month later...
A weekly upate.

I just ordered

A frantic Situation by the Frantic Brothers, it has a class, jazz style Bhangra Tune by the one and only Avtar Maniac!!!

All right guys, just to give an update........I'm waiting for Jazzy's B's Rambo album release which is out on the 10th June and also Dagamania's latest release which i've seen the latest video and is looking shit but w'ell wait and see!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived