The People's Hero Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I've got half of a Craig Adams (24) 'Shiney'. I want the Bradford Badge (shiney), the Trophy for Overall Best Contibutor 1994 (shiney) and the Mablo (nude) for it.
hairy Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I got an email yesterday telling me Vladimir had added me to his friends I thought it was one of those Russian Wives at Cheap Prices things at first
Daggers Posted 29 May 2008 Author Posted 29 May 2008 I got an email yesterday telling me Vladimir had added me to his friends I thought it was one of those Russian Wives at Cheap Prices things at first That comes next, I never promised not to sell the list on.
AoWW Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I got an email yesterday telling me Vladimir had added me to his friends I thought it was one of those Russian Wives at Cheap Prices things at first Oh, right, that's how it is, eh? Pfft, like I care anyway.
Daggers Posted 29 May 2008 Author Posted 29 May 2008 Oh, right, that's how it is, eh? Pfft, like I care anyway.
The People's Hero Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I'm in there too! Have that 'non-inner-circlers'!
The People's Hero Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 Is this a car keys in the fruit bowl type thing? Cos I'm well game.
Fox You Forest Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I'll swap you Isaidno, Walkers, Fox You Forest and Trav Le Bleu for The Singh It's over i love you no more. Is this a car keys in the fruit bowl type thing?Cos I'm well game. Well hello there.
Guest Posted 5 June 2008 Posted 5 June 2008 Well I think it's crap. The perfect way to make people feel unloved and unwanted. It's cyberbullying.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.