lildave3 Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 Trouble is with these, i'm now curious to why people are looking at my profile. Especially Mark.
Simi Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 Trouble is with these, i'm now curious to why people are looking at my profile.Especially Mark. Banning you, hopefully.
Brainy Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 Id like to know why 4/5 people looked at my profile within the space of an hour on April 5th
Mark Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 I can see if I can remove the latest visitors if most of you don't want that?
lildave3 Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 I can see if I can remove the latest visitors if most of you don't want that? Oh I want it, I just want a reason explaining why they're there too!
lavrentis Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 I like these things, just trying to figure out how to change everything on it.
DB11 Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 These new profile things look.... different to say the least
Father Ted Posted 22 May 2008 Posted 22 May 2008 I really like these. The only person to look at my profile is Ibbosuk aswell!
Daggers Posted 22 May 2008 Author Posted 22 May 2008 No visitors, no comments, no friends - it almost made me weep to see such sadness. C'mon everyone - there's a party on Trav Le Bleu's page! Let's make him the most popular person on FT before he wakes up in the morning
lookwhaticando Posted 22 May 2008 Posted 22 May 2008 I've got even fewer mates than some Russian bollock.
Daggers Posted 22 May 2008 Author Posted 22 May 2008 I've got even fewer mates than some Russian bollock. Bless.
Brainy Posted 23 May 2008 Posted 23 May 2008 The board statistics are back too. The 'most users ever online' statistic has been beaten too. The day we went down...
lildave3 Posted 23 May 2008 Posted 23 May 2008 The board statistics are back too.The 'most users ever online' statistic has been beaten too. The day we went down... I can't see them...?
Father Ted Posted 23 May 2008 Posted 23 May 2008 Apparently I have 8 profile views but it only shows 2 of my last visitors to my profile
Webbo Posted 28 May 2008 Posted 28 May 2008 How do I mark people down as friends, I can't work it out.
AoWW Posted 28 May 2008 Posted 28 May 2008 How do I mark people down as friends, I can't work it out. Search for whoever you want to be your 'friend' under 'Members' in the top menu. When you've found 'em click their name - it will give you 'add as friend' (or something similar) as an option. Select that! (You can also do this if you're viewing their profile.) Alternatively, find one of their posts - click their username, above their avatar - select 'add as friend'.
Webbo Posted 28 May 2008 Posted 28 May 2008 Search for whoever you want to be your 'friend' under 'Members' in the top menu. When you've found 'em click their name - it will give you 'add as friend' (or something similar) as an option. Select that! (You can also do this if you're viewing their profile.)Alternatively, find one of their posts - click their username, above their avatar - select 'add as friend'.
Daggers Posted 28 May 2008 Author Posted 28 May 2008 I'm collecting friends at the moment - if anyone would like to do some swaps leave a time and a place. I have a Nationwider but for him I'll be expecting two Thracians, an Ibbosuk and a Ched.
Father Ted Posted 29 May 2008 Posted 29 May 2008 I'm collecting friends at the moment - if anyone would like to do some swaps leave a time and a place.I have a Nationwider but for him I'll be expecting two Thracians, an Ibbosuk and a Ched. I'll swap you Isaidno, Walkers, Fox You Forest and Trav Le Bleu for The Singh
Daggers Posted 29 May 2008 Author Posted 29 May 2008 Ha! Brilliant! I got rid of the Singh ~ he was a used one and I've no idea where he'd been stored because he smelt funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.