Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The profiles are back!

How do I mark people down as friends, I can't work it out.

Search for whoever you want to be your 'friend' under 'Members' in the top menu. When you've found 'em click their name - it will give you 'add as friend' (or something similar) as an option. Select that! (You can also do this if you're viewing their profile.)

Alternatively, find one of their posts - click their username, above their avatar - select 'add as friend'.

:thumbup:

Search for whoever you want to be your 'friend' under 'Members' in the top menu. When you've found 'em click their name - it will give you 'add as friend' (or something similar) as an option. Select that! (You can also do this if you're viewing their profile.)

Alternatively, find one of their posts - click their username, above their avatar - select 'add as friend'.

I'm collecting friends at the moment - if anyone would like to do some swaps leave a time and a place.

I have a Nationwider but for him I'll be expecting two Thracians, an Ibbosuk and a Ched.

I'm collecting friends at the moment - if anyone would like to do some swaps leave a time and a place.

I have a Nationwider but for him I'll be expecting two Thracians, an Ibbosuk and a Ched.

I'll swap you Isaidno, Walkers, Fox You Forest and Trav Le Bleu for The Singh :dunno::giggle:

Archived