Daggers Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 Yea. I liked them. Shame now though, everyone can see I have no friends.
Daggers Posted 20 May 2008 Author Posted 20 May 2008 The forum should change all its graphics to that - it'd make the place far jollier.
davieG Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 The forum should change all its graphics to that - it'd make the place far jollier. I thought that was your job.
Daggers Posted 20 May 2008 Author Posted 20 May 2008 Has anyone done a personal statement? I did one for my last job application - why, do you need tips?
AoWW Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 Fvcking hell - they're scary. Does this mean I can't check people out without them knowing about it?!
Benjani Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 Can't you set your profile as private! This is no myspace im telling you
Fox You Forest Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 Does this mean I can't check people out without them knowing about it?!
General Smuts Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 Fantastic, although Fez will now know i've been looking at him. And why has Bert been checking me out hey? Saucy minx.
Lillehamring Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 i've had 6 visitors, but there is nothing in my visitors space? does that means it registers everytime i visit my own page?
Daggers Posted 20 May 2008 Author Posted 20 May 2008 I clicked on "control friends" and found I have no options to make Singh do anything whatsoever. No 'silly dance', no 'running around naked' and certainly no 'get the damn download finished before we die of boredom.' It's political correctness gone mad.
lildave3 Posted 20 May 2008 Posted 20 May 2008 I prefer the old school versions. I like being different me.
General Smuts Posted 21 May 2008 Posted 21 May 2008 In the old looky see stylee profiles i had 0 views i have 12 in the last 2 days. What the fook happened there? And why is MagicTV stalking me?!??!?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.