Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crystal Palace Ticket info

Going to the emirates is a good idea though :P

Yeah, then you have to go from North London, right down to South London. :rolleyes:

Could be my train debut for an LCFC game.

Balls, wish we had the same stand as normal. I love that goddamn place. :wub:

Still, will be awesome. Factoid.

I'm so there.

So SO there.

Monk is having a barbecue too.

Does Monk know yet?

Get to mine on the Friday night and we could plausibly have a BBQ. Then to London on the Saturday (also my birthday) for a lovely all day session.

Laaandan Baby!

Moving into my new house in Herts on Aug 1st especially so ill only have a short trip to make. Tastic.

Lemme know when your getting tickets fezzler.

He's got his.

Get to mine on the Friday night and we could plausibly have a BBQ. Then to London on the Saturday (also my birthday) for a lovely all day session.

Hope me and Bert are invited. :whistle:

Dont know if its been mentioned anywhere but I e-mailed the CPFC ticket office about buying tickets and they've said our club will have been sent a supply.... cant beat a good bit of advertising from our OS can you?

Dont know if its been mentioned anywhere but I e-mailed the CPFC ticket office about buying tickets and they've said our club will have been sent a supply.... cant beat a good bit of advertising from our OS can you?

Why are they bothering with all this? It's a friendly. We won't take that many.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick question.... roughly how long does it take to get from the ground back to St Pancras?

45mins - Hour maybe.

You have to get a train from selhurst to victoria then tube it from victoria to kings cross .

How many do we usually take to these sorta things?! Was gunna wait and see if I can definitely make it before buying one but there's only 240 tickets

Where does it say that? :unsure:

Where does it say that? :unsure:
PRE SEASON FRIENDLY

Tickets for the above match will go on general sale on Friday 4th July.

We have been allocated 248 tickets for this match priced as follows:

Adults £15.00

Seniors and under 16's £5.00

There is also an Adult Family Ticket available priced at £32.00 for 2 adults and 2 under 16's.

We apologise Fox Travel will not be available for this game

From the OS Ticket Information Page. :thumbup:

I'm sure if we pole up on the day we're not gonna get refused anyway.

We've probably been sent 240 tickets as an initial allocation with an extra allocation being given on the day hopefully.

Can't really see the point in buying a ticket, I'm sure there'll let us in on the gate.

Really looking forward to this, thiking a big London all day-er 8am train there, 9pm train back. Qpr style, although without the various hangovers.

Can't really see the point in buying a ticket, I'm sure there'll let us in on the gate.

Really looking forward to this, thiking a big London all day-er 8am train there, 9pm train back. Qpr style, although without the various hangovers and shoppping

:P

:D

Archived