Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crystal Palace Ticket info

Hmmm. More details.

The train websites now try to scam you.

If you try to book a return you don't get the cheapest tickets available. Try booking singles for each way and you can find cheaper tickets by clicking on the small print at the bottom "cheaper tickets on slower routes" (the slower routes bit is bollocks)...

It used to be so much easier as well :rolleyes:

If you attempt it by tube, do not make the mistake I made last year - Do not go to Crystal Palace tube station, Its a good walk! You want to go to Selhurst tube station.

TBF I just followed the person I was going with, I didn't even know there was a Selhurst tube station (Don't think he did).

I'm debating whether to go to this, I had it confirmed i'm going to the Birmingham game - I ain't bought the ticket so may aswell go, but this one does seem more appealing.

If you attempt it by tube, do not make the mistake I made last year - Do not go to Crystal Palace tube station, Its a good walk! You want to go to Selhurst tube station.

Overground train is much easier. Great Spoons pub outside the station and then 15 mins to the ground.

Can't wait for this.

CHED, LD3 & Co. £17 train? :dunno:

Overground train is much easier. Great Spoons pub outside the station and then 15 mins to the ground.

Can't wait for this.

Mr Andy, I've never done this treck before so how the hell do I get to the ground then.... people keep saying overground and underground and im now really confused and have the theme from the wombles stuck in my head!! HELP? :)

Maybes:

If shaun can come then i'm driving him and ched probs go stanmore and make a day of it etc. BUT if he can't then can I come with you and Rob young airlines, ched may want to too

Airways

Can't wait for this.

If enough people are going and I can find 17 quid then yeah.

Mr Andy, I've never done this treck before so how the hell do I get to the ground then.... people keep saying overground and underground and im now really confused and have the theme from the wombles stuck in my head!! HELP? :)

Just do what I do. Pay no attention to where you're going, just follow him.

Mr Chris. When you get to St.Pancras, tube to Victoria (Or go to central london to do some sightseeing ;)). Get something to Eat from Upper Crust. Then you want to get a Train (Overground) from there to Thornton Heath (train won't terminate there, so you have to look across all the boards and just find the next one that stops there) and then hit the spoons outside the station. Its about 15 mins walk to the ground, although we're in the family stand, and I have no idea how to get there :o

just follow him.

^_^

Mr Chris. When you get to St.Pancras, tube to Victoria (Or go to central london to do some sightseeing ;)). Get something to Eat from Upper Crust. Then you want to get a Train (Overground) from there to Thornton Heath (train won't terminate there, so you have to look across all the boards and just find the next one that stops there) and then hit the spoons outside the station. Its about 15 mins walk to the ground, although we're in the family stand, and I have no idea how to get there :o

:thumbup:

Cheers for that. Is the upper crust compulsary though?

Maybes:

If shaun can come then i'm driving him and ched probs go stanmore and make a day of it etc. BUT if he can't then can I come with you and Rob young airlines, ched may want to too

Should not be a problem.

We need Fez to sort it out. I have no idea how i got anything planned ever without Fez before i met him.

Fez is our leader. And organiserer.

Indeed.

Mablo really pulls the stops out sometimes too.

Leaving us lot just to turn up. Drunk. And Late.

Archived