Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crystal Palace Ticket info

We all staying at monks?

If nobody lives any closer to London - my place in Herts will be free. However tis a bit of a faff from Crystal Palace in all honesty. All welcome but it will be mostly unfurnished as i move in August 1st lol.

Its one option.

If nobody lives any closer to London - my place in Herts will be free. However tis a bit of a faff from Crystal Palace in all honesty. All welcome but it will be mostly unfurnished as i move in August 1st lol.

Its one option.

My house is another option, but it's in Reading. I think the last train home is half 1. Not sure how many though.

My house is another option, but it's in Reading. I think the last train home is half 1. Not sure how many though.

Think I will more than likely have to end up missing this.

Will see you the week after in the Dog though if your going.

• 2 weeks later...
According to the Ticket Office, we have 200 tickets left for this game. I find it hard to believe that we've only sold 48 tickets for this.

Tickets will be available on the day.

Why would they lie lol?

A miscalculation perhaps? I don't know, I just thought we'd have sold more.

Why? It's a friendly, at one of the hardest grounds to get to in England, and tbf, it's quite pricey too.

Why? It's a friendly, at one of the hardest grounds to get to in England, and tbf, it's quite pricey too.

That's a good point actually mate, hadn't thought of that. I was just a little surprised when I found out. ;)

Archived