Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Leicester 0 West Ham 0

Was he? Big headed tosser he is IMO, cracking goal at Man City last term mind, almost jumped on the pitch... How was Williams Mistress?

In all honesty, was the result fair? Looking at the BBC thread, they seemed far better...

Guest Daniel

They were not far better, if they were far better they would of punished us when we had 10 men.

They didnt, they wernt impressive.

Williams was pretty good.

Scowcroft and Connolly really impressed me though.

Nalis played ok, but lost the ball a fair bit.

I dont think we'll go up playing like that.

Do you think though that playing Connelly as a lone striker stopped our game?

You know what, I'm not sure that's a bad result for the opening day, in this heat, with 10 men...

Guest Daniel

I knknew we'd hear that shit...

'We only had 10 men'

So what? They were shit?

We could of beat them easily.

I blame adams for not bringing blake on alot earlier to partner Connolly.

Well, if he had changed things around and we'd have lost....

I can't believe you now feel 'Blake' would've made such a difference...

We're all too quick to have a go at Adams IMO.

'We only had 10 men'

So what? They were shit?

Don't say that too loudly in front of Alex. :rolleyes:;) They were all creaming themselves over the 0-0 on the radio (Matt Jones et al.). :unsure::huh:

it was okay against a promotion rival. i thought connoly and williams were superb. so was walker what a save.

do any of you know how hard it mut of been to be playing in so much heat, and with 10 men. i agree though that fresh legs should of been brought on sooner. but overall it wasnt a bad start to the season or a good start.

Alex who are you to say we'd lose?

You wernt even there.

Just speculating - it could've happened... Bloody hell, you are a little live wire aren't you? Calm down Mistress, we all support the Foxes here pal, I know I wasn't there, that's why i'm asking you questions....

Chill.

'We only had 10 men'

So what? They were shit?

Don't say that too loudly in front of Alex. :rolleyes:;) They were all creaming themselves over the 0-0 on the radio (Matt Jones et al.). :unsure::huh:

Ha ha, i'm getting a rep. here aren't I? Maybe I'm Adams' love-child...

'We only had 10 men'

So what? They were shit?

Yeah and if we'd conceeded you'd av started bloody moaning about that :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

Oh dear here we go the Adams bum squad.

When it went to 10 players each he left it till the 90th minute before bringing him on.

I didnt think we desreved anything better than a draw to be honest. Evenly matched teams. Nalis had a cracking shot. The ref was blind and Brevett should of been sent off earlier. I agree that we should of brought Blake on sooner because many times Connoly had no options not even the midfield were running through. I just hope we beat the sheep now.

Against the best team in the division, in stupid heat, with 10 men for the whole game, and the player who was sent off was obviously who every set piece we have was built around. It was a good result, we played pretty well.

Walker - 8/10 - Great save from Harewood I think, was brave, took a facefull of studs from Sheringham twice.

Makin 7/10 - Very solid, glad we bought him. Will play every game he's fit for.

Heath - 6/10 - I didn't think he was very impressive at all but a lot of people leaving the ground said he was awesome? what do you reckon? I thought he was hesitant a few times. Distribution was fine today though.

Dabizas - 8/10 - Man of the match for me. A rock.

Stewart - 5/10 - Poor. Almost showed a glimpse of what he can do when he skinned that lad on the left and had a clear run at goal but the last guy who put in a huge tackle on him.

Scowcroft - 7/10 - As good as I've seen him play. Glad we didn't sell him, will be good this season.

Williams - 6/10 - Will play better than this most of the time. Will get praised here because he's young, but he wasn't that good. He has shown again the touches that will make him a great player for us.

Nalis - 6/10 - Put in some crunching tackles and was fairly sound on the ball, but gave it away a fair few times when he didn't need to. Doesn't seem to like being put under pressure.

Wilcox - 5/10 - Started at left back but was pushed forward. Very bad defensively, but Stewart was just as bad.

Connolly - 8/10 - Excellent considering he's so small and was playing up front by himself. Could have scored a couple aswell. Imagine if that volley had gone in. Better than Dickov.

Dublin - 5/10 - Not his fault, he was sent off for absolutely nothing. Typical really. Looked really up for it before he was sent off though.

City looked the better team for the 1st 15 min untill Dublin got sent off we were in charge of the game and had plenty of chances early on. With no target man up front Scowcroft had to drift in from the right which want too succesfull, this also allowed Etherington and Brevet to go forward and create a 2 on 1 scenario. The defence played well, Sheringham was crap as was Harewood. The second half was much better but are only chances came from Connoly turning defenders and shooting accross goal. City were weak down the left with wilcox starting at left back and then swapping with Stewert to go into left mid, this didnt trouble us too much as Rebrov played right mid 4 west ham.

Can't see why people are getting upset over this, if it had been 11 against 11 we would have won that no problem.

But as the ref was crap (as they seem to be at this level <_< ) we had to defend like buggery. The partnership with Heath and Dabizas was solid as a rock, Nallis and Williams were excellent and Makin looked sound and didn't but a foot wrong. Connolly was a star!! excellent!!!

West Ham were poor, there were no to ways about it, they had 80 % of the pocession hardly tested Walker and couldn't beat 10 men.

If that is the best that this league has to offer then we are going to piss on everyone in this divison.

We are going to win this divison. Easy.

Anyone who thinks this was a bad result needs their head seeing to :!: :!: :angry:

Scowcrofts heading today was shite, we all know thats all he has to offer aswell. He was rubbish today.Stewart and Wilcox should not be playing I've said that time and time again. I was satisfied with the result though. Williams, Connolly and Nalis were superb.

Archived