Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

M.O.M vs West Ham

MOM vs West Ham  

58 members have voted

1. 1. MOM vs West Ham

• Ian WALKER
    • Nikos DABIZAS
    • Matt HEATH
    • Chris MAKIN
    • Jordan STEWART
    • Jason WILCOX
    • Lilian NALIS
    • James SCOWCROFT
    • Gareth WILLIAMS
    • David CONNOLLY
    • Dion DUBLIN
    • Martin KEOWN
    • Nathan BLAKE

Thought i'd give this a go. We can have one of these after every game, people vote and the top 3 players get points. Points are however many people voted for them ;) If its successful, at the end of the season we'll hopefully have our player of the season when all the votes are added up ;)

If anyone else wants to create this thread for future games, then please feel free :ph34r:

Connolly for me <_<

Connolly would get my vote but I think you guys are right, Dabizas is looking like being a rock in this league...solid defensive player!!! Not so sure about Heath but the plus that that partnership has is that they have the experience of playing along side each other week in week out.

Defensively I'm pleased and also worried at having the prospect of tiatto in the side. If we hated having ten men yesterday I can see us getting very bored with tiattos special party trick of getting sent off! COME ON CITY

Archived