Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

FAO Daniel

Some of you have got to ****ing grow up, this is a forum to express our own personal opinions, personally I get on with Dan, and have no objection to the guy, don't fight fire with fire!

His posts will be missed :P , he'll be back, they always come back!

It's threads and circumstances like this that makes davieg despair. :huh:  :(  <_<

87976[/snapback]

Now I know what you mean Steven :thumbup:

:huh::o:(:unsure::S:blink: :w00t: :cry::ermm: :eek: :nono:

87985[/snapback]

Sorry fellas, this isn't really my style but to slag me off to other people and then block me on MSN so I can't have it out with him is quite guttless, this is the only way to have it out with him. Yes, it has unfortunately become public but Daniel started this by 'going public' to all and sundry about his apparent hatred for me!

87995[/snapback]

Katy, I may despair but I wasn't and wouldn't dream of apportioning blame to anyone as I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances. I just find it all a bit sad and disappointing that people can’t ‘get on’ with each other especially when they have a common purpose in the support of the mighty Leicester City Football club.

88027[/snapback]

Yes well some people think they're better 'fans' than others because they believe they're more 'loyal' and 'supportive'. It's utopian to expect everyone to get on, and the situation as it is, is about as good as it can get. With a few exceptions, we all get on with eachother, but some members of the forum are being outright intolerant, stupid and provoking. And to be fair, with the number of youthfuls on here, it's understandable and normal. Without having a go at anyone in particular, you can't expect everyone to act mature beyond his or her years. I think things have improved much these last few months, and the hostility has definitely decreased.

I think things have improved much these last few months, and the hostility has definitely decreased.

88125[/snapback]

Agreed. :D:):thumbup:;)

88132[/snapback]

yeah 'til someone starts going round casting aspersions about certain members' leanings...........

Daniel is a sound lad people.What does everyone have against him?

88113[/snapback]

The fact he likes to slag people off behind their backs to others on MSN?

If you're going to backstab, then MSN is the last place I'd choose, after all, it isn't like there's no evidence of what a shallow, two-faced hypocrite you are.

What makes it worse is when you then apologise to the person you've slagged off in a PM, just so you can then score Brownie points by telling everyone else what a fantastic and magnanimous person you are.

Thought I didn't know that bit, didn't you. :wave:

It's threads and circumstances like this that makes davieg despair. :huh:  :(  <_<

87976[/snapback]

Now I know what you mean Steven :thumbup:

:huh::o:(:unsure::S:blink: :w00t: :cry::ermm: :eek: :nono:

87985[/snapback]

Sorry fellas, this isn't really my style but to slag me off to other people and then block me on MSN so I can't have it out with him is quite guttless, this is the only way to have it out with him. Yes, it has unfortunately become public but Daniel started this by 'going public' to all and sundry about his apparent hatred for me!

87995[/snapback]

Katy, I may despair but I wasn't and wouldn't dream of apportioning blame to anyone as I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances. I just find it all a bit sad and disappointing that people can’t ‘get on’ with each other especially when they have a common purpose in the support of the mighty Leicester City Football club.

88027[/snapback]

Yes Dave I agree, I want to 'get on' with people but sometimes its not possible, this wouldnt even have been known about if we were able to discuss what the problem was with me and Daniel privately but we werent able to and im not the sort of person to let things like that go. If someone is slating me I want to know why and sort it out. Im not a kid and I dont go chit chattering behind peoples backs, I had nothing initially against Daniel but there has quite clearly been a personality clash since day one.

I wish the fella no harm but he needs to sort his issues out in a more mature way in future!

I think things have improved much these last few months, and the hostility has definitely decreased.

88125[/snapback]

Agreed. :D:):thumbup:;)

88132[/snapback]

yeah 'til someone starts going round casting aspersions about certain members' leanings...........

88231[/snapback]

Only at your suggestion. :huh::unsure: :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup:;)

Is it possible to lock this thread now please?

Daniel and I have agreed that we will never get on but thats between me and him and its no one elses problem. I didnt really want this to be slate Daniel thread but its over now.

Thanks

Archived