Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

FAO Daniel

Ill give you a week tops before you come crawling back on here again - and if you want a slagging off session then dont make me think any less of you by slagging me off to other people - say it to my face (or MSN or whatever) :wave:

hyprocrite, Daniel is. He's sent a Pm to everyone telling them he's quit. Thank god he's gone.

87947[/snapback]

Shock! I did not receive one, am im honoured or not?

87953[/snapback]

I didn't get one either, I thought he was my ferwend........

hyprocrite, Daniel is. He's sent a Pm to everyone telling them he's quit. Thank god he's gone.

87947[/snapback]

Says the willy puller who said he'd never come back... :blink:

87962[/snapback]

Just like Daniel did, one before. ;)

It's threads and circumstances like this that makes davieg despair. :huh:  :(  <_<

87976[/snapback]

Now I know what you mean Steven :thumbup:

:huh::o:(:unsure::S:blink: :w00t: :cry::ermm: :eek: :nono:

It's threads and circumstances like this that makes davieg despair. :huh:  :(  <_<

87976[/snapback]

87985[/snapback]

Sorry fellas, this isn't really my style but to slag me off to other people and then block me on MSN so I can't have it out with him is quite guttless, this is the only way to have it out with him. Yes, it has unfortunately become public but Daniel started this by 'going public' to all and sundry about his apparent hatred for me!

Ill give you a week tops before you come crawling back on here again - and if you want a slagging off session then dont make me think any less of you by slagging me off to other people - say it to my face (or MSN or whatever)  :wave:

87918[/snapback]

No great loss to be fair.

87947[/snapback]

Shock! I did not receive one, am im honoured or not?

87953[/snapback]

I didn't get one either, I thought he was my ferwend........

87961[/snapback]

I noticed what he was doing last night and quickly stopped him from sending people these messages/spam. I hope one day he may realise that the whole world doesn't revolve around him.

87976[/snapback]

87985[/snapback]

Sorry fellas, this isn't really my style but to slag me off to other people and then block me on MSN so I can't have it out with him is quite guttless, this is the only way to have it out with him. Yes, it has unfortunately become public but Daniel started this by 'going public' to all and sundry about his apparent hatred for me!

87995[/snapback]

Katy, I may despair but I wasn't and wouldn't dream of apportioning blame to anyone as I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances. I just find it all a bit sad and disappointing that people can’t ‘get on’ with each other especially when they have a common purpose in the support of the mighty Leicester City Football club.

It's threads and circumstances like this that makes davieg despair.  :(  <_<

87976[/snapback]

:huh::(:unsure::S :w00t: :cry::ermm: :eek: :nono:

87985[/snapback]

87995[/snapback]

Katy, I may despair but I wasn't and wouldn't dream of apportioning blame to anyone as I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances. I just find it all a bit sad and disappointing that people can’t ‘get on’ with each other especially when they have a common purpose in the support of the mighty Leicester City Football club.

88027[/snapback]

Hear, hear. :D:thumbup:;)

Archived