Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

If one TV programme could return...

STOPPIT & TIDYUP

I would say Family Guy, but I heard that they're making another series, and Fox realised the errors of their ways in cancelling it.

89854[/snapback]

Family guy is still running here..

,Apr 8 2005, 9:27 PM]STOPPIT & TIDYUP

I would say Family Guy, but I heard that they're making another series, and Fox realised the errors of their ways in cancelling it.

89854[/snapback]

Family guy is still running here..

89855[/snapback]

Yeah, they still show it, but they stopped making them after the 3rd season because Fox cancelled the show, but I've heard they've gona back on that due to popular demand or whatever and have commissioned a fourth season.

Actually, I've just been here and it says that the new season starts May 2005, so I wasn't just making it up :)

8. How can Fox cancel a show that wins Emmys and leave other tripe on season after season?

We simply don't know. The only saving grace was that the horrible Ally McBeal was cancelled at the same time. Tit for tat? A small price to pay? Heh. We haven't been able to figure Fox out. When a show wins a coveted award, they cancel it. But they keep American Idol on ... Does it matter? Season 4 is coming! [ Top ]

9. Why did Fox cancel Family Guy?

If there was an official reason given, drop me a line. One of the most common reasons I've heard (including from Seth) is poor ratings due to the show's schedule being bounced everywhere. Its obvious by the apparent nationwide and online shortage of Region 1 DVDs available the week it came out, there is a HUGE following. It was even #2 on Amazon's Top Seller list. [ Top ]

Doesn't look as though Garth Marenghi's Darkplace will return, so i'll say that.

I would say Father Ted, but i can't imagine someone else as Ted really, which would have to be the case.

Archived