Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phil

New Ipswich kit

My thoughts are as gone before really, i quite like shirt, its nothing like i have ever seen before so thats a plus point. Although the shorts make it look like one of them campino sweets with the swirls all the way round 'em

My thoughts are as gone before really, i quite like shirt, its nothing like i have ever seen before so thats a plus point. Although the shorts make it look like one of them campino sweets with the swirls all the way round 'em

90064[/snapback]

lol

have to say the shirt isn't to bad, we had a compotition for it where fans designed the kit and we slected the best one from a shortlisted 6, there was 1 other shirt I preferred. but the shorts look awful and the keepers kit looks nasty.

500125_B.jpg

PUNCH - That's Ipswich's own brand isn't it? - Like the wonderful Fox Leisure of old

As for the kit - It's all been said - Shirt's fine

Actually, looking at the pics again the shirt shorts combo may look better if the shirt is not tucked in?

0,,10272~547659,00.jpg

yes that is a pink keepers kit we have, the shorts are ugly and the shirt is ok but could have been better.

89979[/snapback]

I thought it was quite nice, as I was just looking at the shirt, then I read what you had to say, you then pointed out the keepers shirt and the shorts, but I really like the shirt!

The shirt is great, the shorts are a joke. This is England, not the USA, we have a bit of tradition in our sports teams' kits.

Archived