Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Nintendo Thread

Supposedly THE best FPS controls on ANY home console game!

Supposed by who? You? Saturo Iwata?

Guitar Hero for Wii. Top class.

Solid but so addictive and enjoyable.

Yeah Guitar hero is lush.

I agree with you there.

But I really can't get off MOH online.

I am crap though.

I wish to declare my love for Mario Kart on the wii. Played it the other night with three other mates and it was brilliant lol

Stop it!

Autumn Conference News:

Breaking: Heading to Wii: Sin & Punishment 2, Punch Out, Another Code, Eternal Ocean 2 plus many, many more!

Sure to finally quiet fans wanting more 'core' gamer titles released, Nintendo have just unveiled a trio of new Wii titles at their Autumn press conference in Tokyo. First up is old franchise Punch Out making a return to the Wii - which NGamer magazine prophesised would appear at E3.

Also announced is the sequel Sin and Punishment 2, the original title of which only recently got released in the West via the Virtual Console thanks to the Hanabi festival.

Next up, the Wii will also be seeing an Another Code title (named Trace Memory outside of Europe) sequel. The original title was released a couple of years back for the DS.

Nintendo's new Wii games montage also shows for 2009: Dynamic Shin (working title), Tact of Magic, Kensakusu, Cosmic Walker, NHK Quiz, Line Attack Heroes (working title) and Eternal Ocean 2, all from Nintendo! Check it out below:

Video of Stuff

Plus: Cube games re-made for Wii

A total of 7 Cube games have been confirmed to be part of the upcoming "Play on Wii Selection". It may be starting rather soon...

Among the various megatons at the Nintendo conference that took place earlier on today, Nintendo announced that it would be releasing "Play on Wii Selection", that will bring the classic Cube games out on the Wii with some updates.

The first two titles announced was the original Pikmin and Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat. N-Europe can reveal that the first title in the range to be released is Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat which will get a Japanese release on December 11th. This will be followed by the already announced Pikmin on the 25th Decemeber.

Nintendo also has plans to release Chibi Robo!, Pikmin 2, Mario Tennis, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Dark Echoes. All of which shall be budget titles getting a release for 3,800 yen (around £20), 2000 yen cheaper than a first party game.

Stay with N-Europe for future "Play on Wii Selection" titles, including European details. And lets just hope the Pikmin Miyamoto mentioned wasn't included here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My sisters got one for Christmas. It better be good Phube, or you'll be responsible for ruining Christmas.

WiiSports will keep you entertained for Christmas no probs (unless you're alone, or are unable to have fun!) :thumbup:

That is one of the best games of all time. Obviously, it was on PS2 first. If it's any good, and it's on the Wii, it's normally a port from another console. Unless it contains the word 'Mario'.

Sooo true but yet so WRONG:

GameCube:

NA January 11, 2005

JP January 27, 2005

EU March 18, 2005

PlayStation 2:

NA October 25, 2005

EU November 4, 2005

AUS November 11, 2005

JP December 1, 2005

Microsoft Windows:

HK February 1, 2007

AUS March 1, 2007

EU March 2, 2007

NA May 15, 2007

JP June 7, 2007

Wii:

JP May 31, 2007

NA June 19, 2007

EU June 29, 2007

AUS July 5, 2007

Mobile Phone:

JP February 1, 2008

By the way the Wii version is THE best version of the game!!

Archived