Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Nintendo Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I have both PS3 and Wii.

My PS3 is my favourite by a mile but because my Wii is chipped and I have homebrew, It is class playing the old games such as Mario, Street Fighter, etc on the big screen.

I have a lot of copied games such as Scarface, Godfather, Resident Evil, Ghost Squad and they are all decent games.

I enjoy it.

It is a decent little console.

i have a DS, it's the first thing i've ever owned like this, my flatmate had an n64 (?) in like 97, and the only games i've got are zelda and super mario 64 (which we used to play), and i've got so into SM64 i haven't even touched zelda, which no doubt is a million miles better, so at this rate i'll be buying one game a year :thumbup:

There's an offer on at GAME at the moment. Wii with remote, numchuck, wii sports , mario kart & wheel for £179. Highly tempted by this

Do it....

But you're only saving £35... the rest come as standard!

Tha new Star Wars is ment to be good. Any thoughts Phube?

Not having played it... it can't really comment. but from what I have read (and I read a lot!!) it seems Unleased is actually plays better on the Wii than the 'better' platforms!

Especially from User reviews... compared with very average (for all formats) reviews!

Archived