Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

LittleBigPlanet

Found a nice little package - 80gb PS3 with LBP, all new - £260 delivered.

All i need to do now is find a reasonably priced MGS4 and im all set.

good to have you on board lol,

do you want my psn add?

if so its spot665

good to have you on board lol,

do you want my psn add?

if so its spot665

Do you have the list for all the PSN's? If so create a separate thread for it. That way anyone with a PS3 can then add them selves to the list, otherwise, we have to trawl through other threads :thumbup:

You're a bloody fairy, you still havent sorted your Live out!

Regarding the PSN's, i dont think there is a list anywhere. I'll make one when the PS3 comes, unless someone wants else wants to do it.....

I know Gradel has alot of them written down somewhere, but feel free to do it.

Just had a bit of bash of this. Went onto the online levels for the first time. Phube you would like the Mario level, it is a recreation of the 1st level on the Gameboy version.

I want to see... :(

Get a cheap COD4 as well. I need some decent competition. Gradel isn't good enough. lol

lol

done!

Excellent work sir.

Though im considering putting this off until the end of the month, im thinkin New Years Eve might cost a few bob, im hoping i dont have to though. We'll see how it goes, i've got a game on ebay to contribute lol. The thing is, with Xmas just gone i will be skint as anything if i buy one now, and i still have Fable II, Fallout 3 side quests and Dead Space to complete! I was thinking of just getting Left 4 Dead to tide me over for the month, but i have plenty to keep me going.

Fingers crossed. All will be revealed within the next 48 hours. I am dying to play on MGS4 though. Whats the latest on you gettin a 360 Legend?

lol

Excellent work sir.

Though im considering putting this off until the end of the month, im thinkin New Years Eve might cost a few bob, im hoping i dont have to though. We'll see how it goes, i've got a game on ebay to contribute lol. The thing is, with Xmas just gone i will be skint as anything if i buy one now, and i still have Fable II, Fallout 3 side quests and Dead Space to complete! I was thinking of just getting Left 4 Dead to tide me over for the month, but i have plenty to keep me going.

Fingers crossed. All will be revealed within the next 48 hours. I am dying to play on MGS4 though. Whats the latest on you gettin a 360 Legend?

I am still considering the purchase. Although Gradel is trying to put me off! And I need to upgrade my PC. Upgrade PC or get a 360? Mmmmm.....

Also fellas, whats the dealio with the PS3 hard drive? Is it worth paying the extra for a 80gb or not?

How does it affect the bacwards compatibility? Im not really that arsed about it but it'd be nice to have it.

I know the 60gb did this, then they stopped doing that version, not sure why. It only played certain PS2 titles.

It is definately worth having an 80gb, I have 40gb, had it for around 8 months and i have about 6gb left, thats after deleting loads of stuff. You can also upload music to it, pictures etc etc so the bigger the better imo. I am soon to upgrade mine

I know the 60gb did this, then they stopped doing that version, not sure why. It only played certain PS2 titles.

It is definately worth having an 80gb, I have 40gb, had it for around 8 months and i have about 6gb left, thats after deleting loads of stuff. You can also upload music to it, pictures etc etc so the bigger the better imo. I am soon to upgrade mine

I have the original 60gb model. Cost an absolute fortune! It'll play all my PS2 games but I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the hard drive size. It's something else. I'm not sure what though.

lol

Excellent work sir.

Before I continue, I have not defected to the dark side. I still have my trusted PS3. It is going nowhere.

I have made a purchase of the 360 Elite. I have just gone through the initial setup and am downloading this new experience thing from live. I got gears 2 with it and bought the wireless pack which includes another wireless controller and Indiana Jones. And Kung Fu panda >_< . Don't ask. I thought it was worth it for an extra £25.

So I shall be going through all the 360 exclusives now but will probably stick with the PS3 more. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

Before I continue, I have not defected to the dark side. I still have my trusted PS3. It is going nowhere.

I have made a purchase of the 360 Elite. I have just gone through the initial setup and am downloading this new experience thing from live. I got gears 2 with it and bought the wireless pack which includes another wireless controller and Indiana Jones. And Kung Fu panda >_< . Don't ask. I thought it was worth it for an extra £25.

So I shall be going through all the 360 exclusives now but will probably stick with the PS3 more. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

i thought you loved me :cry:

i feel betrayed :@

I did the same thing when i got mine, did you get yours off Amazon? I'm sure mine was a set price and i could have a wireless pack (which i did get) for £25 - mine came with Forza 2 and Viva Pinata though. What did you pay for it?

Wired connection i'm assuming?

Last but not least, whats your tag?

Not good news on the PS3 for me i'm afraid. Just found out my car needs MOT'ing and taxing by 1st January! Goodbye £150. :cry: Livid, i really want to play MGS4, but its looking like it will HAVE to be next month now. Really disappointed.

I did the same thing when i got mine, did you get yours off Amazon? I'm sure mine was a set price and i could have a wireless pack (which i did get) for £25 - mine came with Forza 2 and Viva Pinata though. What did you pay for it?

Wired connection i'm assuming?

Last but not least, whats your tag?

Not good news on the PS3 for me i'm afraid. Just found out my car needs MOT'ing and taxing by 1st January! Goodbye £150. :cry: Livid, i really want to play MGS4, but its looking like it will HAVE to be next month now. Really disappointed.

I paid £229 for it with Gears 2. The other two games and the wireless controller were £25. I have the wired connection up and running. My tag is: Legend in blue. Original. As always.

Gears 2 is very good. I am quite impressed. Finding it a little tricky to aim while in cover though. Will take some getting used to.

I paid £229 for it with Gears 2. The other two games and the wireless controller were £25. I have the wired connection up and running. My tag is: Legend in blue. Original. As always.

Gears 2 is very good. I am quite impressed. Finding it a little tricky to aim while in cover though. Will take some getting used to.

Aaah, thats really good, i reckon i'll be on later so if you want to give me an add its THR33 DOG, or i'll add you if you havent worked it out lol

Give it a few hours and you'll be there, its an excellent cover system. How are you finding the controller? Much different?

Archived