Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

LittleBigPlanet

Got this game over the weekend and played it tonight. Very impressed, although I've found it hard to get all the items! I only managed to collect 100% of the items in the very first level - after that i've not got more than 60%!

• 4 weeks later...

The latest update has made it very easy to search for the best user-made content. Some of these levels are fantastic.

I went through Silent Hill, Dead Space, Star Wars and Indiana Jones levels yesterday and they were very, very good. I wish I knew how to make levels like those. These people must be professionals!

No! What's it all about I meant...

You control a little 'sackboy' around the screen within a platforming level that is in 3D. What this means is that you can drift between '3 layers' of the platform, whilst overcoming a range of obstacles and puzzles along the way. You get through levels by collecting items, stickers and so on that you can use in your own levels. Some levels require two players (of good ability mind) to collect everything there is though. You can play these levels either on your own or with a mate or some random person online.

Where the game really shines though is in the user content. Some of the levels people have created are a work of genius. Everytime you go online to check these levels, there's something new to try out. It never gets dull.

However, although the game is good, for me, it's only good in bouts of 1 or 2 hours at a time. Maybe once or twice a week. It's not a hardcore game, just a bit of fun.

And although it looks easy, it can be extremely hard and frustrating too.

I'm not sure... but if I had a 360 it'd be one of the games I'd own...

i assume guitar hero would be one you own then as it doesn't follow the typical guidelines (and it sold well :whistle: )

as much as i detest that game and all similar games i still gotta have respect for it, but just wish people would put all those hours into actually learning an instrument

Yes, but its rock hard with 2 people, you need I think at least 3/4 so if Legend in Blue is about be happy to co-op with both

Yes, you need a soldier with big guns, a medic for supplies and someone to supply ammo crates.

Just went on the PSN though, and neither of you was there!

We need to set a time and a place. :thumbup:

Yes, you need a soldier with big guns, a medic for supplies and someone to supply ammo crates.

Just went on the PSN though, and neither of you was there!

We need to set a time and a place. :thumbup:

yeah we do, sorry about not being on, family stuff :frusty:

Archived