Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

LittleBigPlanet

Could all you 'gamers' who own PS3's please buy a game that doesn't involve shooting, driving or football... Please... :fc:

Out 30th Oct

61VcfYM3fQL._SS500_.jpg

In terms of 'shooting' I take it you mean any sort of FPS?

What about Fallout 3? It may involve shooting, but is an RPG. That's out end of Oct too. Add to that Silent Hill, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, SOCOM and, for anybody who hasn't played Bioshock on PC yet (forget the 360 version :giggle: ), October is an expensive month.

Oh and in November, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia and Mirrors Edge hit the shelves. How deep are your pockets? >_<

What about Fallout 3? It may involve shooting, but is an RPG. That's out end of Oct too. Add to that Silent Hill, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, SOCOM and, for anybody who hasn't played Bioshock on PC yet (forget the 360 version :giggle: ), October is an expensive month.

Oh and in November, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia and Mirrors Edge hit the shelves. How deep are your pockets? >_<

I can't wait for this have completed resistance twice, I think the online game is brilliant and for £15 now its the best valued game on ps3 ever!

As for little big planet I shall also be purchasing this!

Could all you 'gamers' who own PS3's please buy a game that doesn't involve shooting, driving or football... Please... :fc:

Out 30th Oct

61VcfYM3fQL._SS500_.jpg

im tempted - it has the potential to be brilliant so long as everyone playing online has a decent connection. If it starts lagging then it could be a mare to play!

I can't wait for this have completed resistance twice, I think the online game is brilliant and for £15 now its the best valued game on ps3 ever!

As for little big planet I shall also be purchasing this!

Add me to your list and I will give you a game. :thumbup:

I forgot to mention COD5. Bugger. Who's got £400 spare for all these titles? :giggle:

Anyway, this LittleBigPlanet malarky.

What exactly is its purpose?

From what I can gather, all you do is figure out how to get from one end to the other over obstacles. It appears impossible to die and looks like some sort of 3d assault course of sorts.

Add to that, the ability to design your own levels and what else is there on offer?

It's odd.

From what I can gather, all you do is figure out how to get from one end to the other over obstacles. It appears impossible to die and looks like some sort of 3d assault course of sorts.

Add to that, the ability to design your own levels and what else is there on offer?

It's odd.

its a game where you have to think!

yiu use tactics to get from one place to the other

You Sir have the heart of a Nintendo Gamer!! :worship:

lol, when i saw this game on internet i said to my mate get this game lol i like the fact you get to put your name on the tracks/things you make, so everyone knows you made it

It's odd.

Well then it wouldn't be a game, would it :doh:

Spoken like true casual gamers.... lol

Anyone who is thinking of getting Bioshock on 360, ignore this donut.

And dont forget Gears 2 aswel... Oh no..... lol

There's a slight problem with the release of this game.

Even though it's "done", it will ship with everything minus the online co-op create mode. This basically means you won't be able to design your own levels with a mate over PSN. You can however create levels on your own, or with mates who come over for a few beers. If that's your thing. :giggle:

The online co-op create is expected to come out with some big update for the game post-release. Whether or not this will be chargeable, I haven't a clue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another review is in. This time from IGN. They gave it a 9.5.

Yet another day one purchase for me. If you get it from shopto.net they'll give you £2 off your next purchase. Not a lot I know, but in these times of the credit crunch, every little helps!

Phube, you know you want this game. Shame it's not on the Wii.

Archived