Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

LittleBigPlanet

The facts speak for themselves I'm afraid... :P

Well in that case I'm led to believe that the average Wii owner NEVER shuts up about his/her console and likes to whip out sales figures at every conceivable opportunity, whilst simultaneously moaning because no one actually cares and just wants to talk about FIFA.

:thumbup:

Well in that case I'm led to believe that the average Wii owner NEVER shuts up about his/her console and likes to whip out sales figures at every conceivable opportunity, whilst simultaneously moaning because no one actually cares and just wants to talk about FIFA.

:thumbup:

Q.E.D!

This is the most bizarre game Ive ever played.... Im still none the wiser as to what it is I'm supposed to be doing but it's quite enjoyable just running round and jumping like a mad thing while hearing Stephen Fry talking in the back ground telling you what to do.

just spent a few hours online with legend in blue, we both suck, but it was fun, played some weird levels (the one with the penis and that one where you just fell on the finish) good fun though

I've almost 100%completed everything, including trophies.

Getting a bit bored now though. :(

I'm a bit miffed with it. These stickers are doing my head in a bit. The user created levels are great though. Everytime you go online there's something new to try. Never gets boring.

When you complete a level what do those gold things mean at the bottom of the circle? There's no mention of this in the manual.

I'm a bit miffed with it. These stickers are doing my head in a bit. The user created levels are great though. Everytime you go online there's something new to try. Never gets boring.

When you complete a level what do those gold things mean at the bottom of the circle? There's no mention of this in the manual.

Sackboys head means you've completed the level.

The Spade thing means you've completed the level without dying.

The Bag thing means you've collected 100% items.

:)

Archived