Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Heath or Keown ?

I thought Heath played alright , still seems nervous with the ball at his feet ,but now Keown is fit would you but him in the starting 11 for Derby or keep with the same 11 as WH game ?

Tough one,

Heath was a 'new man' yesterday, he actually looked comfortable with the ball at his feet!! (Shock).

Rest assured there will be injuries so it wouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm just glad we have some really good Centre backs for this year. Dabizas, Heath, Elliot and Keown - could we ask for any better? I bet all the other teams are v jealous, I can't see us leaking many goals (although the left side is weak)

Ive never rated Heath and i just cant see him ever being this great youngster some of you think he will become, everytime i see him he's been very poor, looks very nervous, no pace, dreadful distribution both with head and feet. I would have Keown in everytime over Heath.

We need to look towards the future  :rolleyes:

Keown can be a sub to bring on if we need to hang onto a lead, surely he'd know how to help things :o Heath for now but Stearman sooner or later, not much later  :angry:

keown for now, heath for injurys or giving keown a rest. next year if we go up then heath will not be good enough. the year after that stearman. do you think heath is good enough for the premier league? :o

We need to look towards the future  :rolleyes:

Keown can be a sub to bring on if we need to hang onto a lead, surely he'd know how to help things :o Heath for now but Stearman sooner or later, not much later  :angry:

*makes mental note of what petrescu said*

I bet if we was 1-0 up vs Derby on wednesday night, and Adams brought Keown on for Heath in the 80th minute and we only drew or lost, you'd be slaggin Adams off summat rotten,

Archived