Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

If he drives Im in. Means I can sleep. Siiiiick.

You can sleep in the back then, because i can entertain Daniel in the front with some fonejacker impressions.

Smashing.

I don't think the offers avaliable at the station or online though.

You have to go to Bedford tourist information and ask for a return to Brighton, and they give you one for £12.

Same applies for going London too.

For those of you travelling by train, the station you need is Preston Park and not Brighton. Also, you only need to buy a ticket to Haywards Heath as Brighton operate a free train ticket with your match ticket from Haywards Heath. Parking is very restricted around the ground and they operate Park and Ride scheme's but I've never used them so I don't know if they are any good!

Click here for help

Hes the general manage lol fook off. He couldn't manage a diary! :giggle:

No.

He's only 19, like he's going to be the general manager.

The General Manager won't even let our Muz take half a day off.

For those of you travelling by train, the station you need is Preston Park and not Brighton. Also, you only need to buy a ticket to Haywards Heath as Brighton operate a free train ticket with your match ticket from Haywards Heath. Parking is very restricted around the ground and they operate Park and Ride scheme's but I've never used them so I don't know if they are any good!

Click here for help

If you drive you will need to use the park and ride as street parking is near impossible because of the Nimby locals

Archived