Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

Outrageous lies. You wouldn't have offered me a lift if I hadn't moaned at you about it you dirty cumbucket!

I will enjoy my nice, quiet, peaceful trip on Fox Travel. I'll watch a movie and have a bit of a snooze. Can't beat it. :thumbup::ph34r:

Or we could discuss the horrific fall from grace by our favourite Sunday league club - Fosse Citeh

Do as you please. I'll either shut the curtains (don't get them in your cars :P ) in disgust, be asleep (which you won't be able to be :D ) or ask Katy nicely to throw evil looks your way. Win-win situation for me, methinks. :sweating:

I'm way too nice for that unless it's directed at Smuts

Half term appears to be this week in Leicestershire.

It's Lincolnshire's next week which seems to be the same as a lot of counties. Leicestershire has always been weird for holidays

Or we could discuss the horrific fall from grace by our favourite Sunday league club - Fosse Citeh

I suppose that would actually be beneficial to me seeing as the pub trip didn't really help me integrate an awful lot and I'm not going to make many training sessions any time soon! :(

We will actually be fine, though. We will have pulled through this soon and be a different side altogether by the middle of November. I'm sure of it. :D

I'm way too nice for that unless it's directed at Smuts

I thought you and Smuts were like, bezzie mates now?!! :P

I suppose that would actually be beneficial to me seeing as the pub trip didn't really help me integrate an awful lot and I'm not going to make many training sessions any time soon! :(

We will actually be fine, though. We will have pulled through this soon and be a different side altogether by the middle of November. I'm sure of it. :D

I think Fosse should sign an up and coming 17 year old who is eager to impress, and may need an adult team for next season.

I think Fosse should sign an up and coming 17 year old who is eager to impress, and may need an adult team for next season.

They already have one lazy young lad who cannot play football properly. Why they need another one in their current predicament I'll never know. :ph34r:

I thought you and Smuts were like, bezzie mates now?!! :P

I think it's called a love hate or hate hate relationship :whistle:

Come along to training my sweet, we are always on the look out for players

Oh yeah, back to Brighton. Me and the 'Me are on Row E :thumbup:

Archived